Will Oakland @Maryville be streaming broadcast ?

Blaze45

2 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Maryville has streamed all their games for what I can tell. I'd bet good money it'll be streamed somewhere

Ok,,, thanks....just haven't found it for all the BS that pops up that is a youtube scam ....or some unheard of network trying to get you to switch...

1 hour ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

Buy a ticket. 

I don't have a kid in either school, not an Alum or a "real " fan of either, but do believe this will be a good match and would like to see it. That said the thought of hoping in my car and driving 3 and a half hours to hang with Pepvol, Starz and Rebelwoman87would be worth the drive but as I get older I'll just have to wait on them to come my way. They all know they are welcome on my doorstep anytime .... Even if they are nasty ole Reb's 

11 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I don't have a kid in either school, not an Alum or a "real " fan of either, but do believe this will be a good match and would like to see it. That said the thought of hoping in my car and driving 3 and a half hours to hang with Pepvol, Starz and Rebelwoman87would be worth the drive but as I get older I'll just have to wait on them to come my way. They all know they are welcome on my doorstep anytime .... Even if they are nasty ole Reb's 

B45 ewe iz onn yore hunnymune......We unnurstaind if'un ewe cain't git a yard paiss....:wub:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1