Will Oakland @Maryville be streaming broadcast ?

Blaze45

16 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I don't have a kid in either school, not an Alum or a "real " fan of either, but do believe this will be a good match and would like to see it. That said the thought of hoping in my car and driving 3 and a half hours to hang with Pepvol, Starz and Rebelwoman87would be worth the drive but as I get older I'll just have to wait on them to come my way. They all know they are welcome on my doorstep anytime .... Even if they are nasty ole Reb's 

:wub:

Last year NFHS had Maryville but they had to do it from the sidelines because Oakland press box had so much room I believe. Next time Maryville goes there they need to rent a lift to not run into that problem again or possibly Oakland should look into a visitor press box like most other school are doing with two sided stadiums.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Last year NFHS had Maryville but they had to do it from the sidelines because Oakland press box had so much room I believe. Next time Maryville goes there they need to rent a lift to not run into that problem again or possibly Oakland should look into a visitor press box like most other school are doing with two sided stadiums.

I'm sure it'll be the first on our list with all the boosters we got that donate more than just their time and money. With all the strings that they pull, maybe a contractor can build it for us, free of charge

53 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'm sure it'll be the first on our list with all the boosters we got that donate more than just their time and money. With all the strings that they pull, maybe a contractor can build it for us, free of charge

Whoever built your indoor turf practice facility should have thrown that in as a bonus. :-D

5 minutes ago, watermaker said:

Surprised the Maryville folks don't have more to talk about than a press box !

As someone that spends a lot of time in the pressbox I'll say this.   All it needs is 5 gallons of kerosene and a match.   Way too small and rundown.   It's truly in need of upgrading and expanding. Aside from that, the rest of the program and facilities are great. 

• Like 1