South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

From the start of a very promising season with excitement for a new brand of Pirate football, to COVID , to school cancelation, to coach departure, to unrest and uncertainty about the stability of the program, the ship still sailed. 

Through the chaos of unchartered waters, Pirate for Life coaches stepped forward to help these kids navigate doubt, confusion, hurt and mental strain. Through on and off field battles, the ship still sailed.

With each game, a renewed Pirate bond was forming. Character was revealed, leadership emerged, belief surfaced. A passion and love for the game was reignited. The ship still sailed. 

The heart of a Pirate is unique. The fight of a Pirate is unparalleled. Orange and Black is not a color, it’s a town, it’s a fan, it’s a school, it’s a coach, it’s a TEAM! To live it, to breathe it, to be it is special. These coaches and kids proved it again , and the ship still sailed.

One battle remains, one victory to claim. One ship, one sail, we will prevail. 

When the final cannon sounds, our ship will still sail…

GO PIRATES!!

Have a little Henry David Thoreau in you.

Anything can happen look at what happened to TC , Dyersburg, and Henry they will be on the hardwood come Monday. I think McKenzie will flex their muscles next week and beat SP by 21. SP will not have faced a team like the rebels all year besides Oakland. Two very well respected programs but McKenzie ability to run or pass will be the difference.

12 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

If you fellars  see a plane circling around that comer mans field this week just dont pay attention.  Might be @pegleg and @powerp.  Pegleg will land it anywhere.  Poor ole power p spent the week on roan mountain in a tree.  I aint joking either.

Roy I’m gonna try reverse psychology this week and say how bad McKenzie is going to beat the Pirates. Then I may make them lose a championship and we win. You think I’m joking but I’m not.

29 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Anything can happen look at what happened to TC , Dyersburg, and Henry they will be on the hardwood come Monday. I think McKenzie will flex their muscles next week and beat SP by 21. SP will not have faced a team like the rebels all year besides Oakland. Two very well respected programs but McKenzie ability to run or pass will be the difference.

Pirates will come out slinging it around. Don’t expect all run.

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)