South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

38 minutes ago, Butchie said:

I wanna wish both teams an exciting contest and a heart felt congratulations on representing your schools in this contest.

Well help my time, Jest where in the cat hair has yous been Butchie? Great to see old fellers still kicking, Ifin it ain’t as high as it youst to be. Old Pirate plum tuckered out and can barely speak after howering fer the Pirates & yesterday at the Iron Bowl. OP says them mountain youngons put a real humbling to the Pirates with the bloody nose attack. The War Eagles let one slip thru the cracks. Leastways OP still proud to be a fan of both. 

14 years ago Mckenzie made the trip to Murfeesboro and fell short but now it’s time for some revenge. We’ve had many years of coming close and now we’ve finally kicked the door down. Mckenzie is gonna have to show up ready to play Friday. Hit em in the mouth from the get go. All gas no brakes. Comer will have them well prepared no doubt. The hopes and dreams of an entire town are riding on the Rebels shoulders.

Curious to hear from you Mckenzie folk…where do you think Mckenzie has the biggest advantage over South Pittsburg?

Ive watched y’all the last two weeks and I think you have an advantage at every single position. It will take a heck of a game from the Pirates to pull one out. Taylor will get his yards. He is the best back in 1A. Can the Pirates limit is the question?

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Mckenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)
  • CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)
1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the Pirate Supporters is jest hopeful the Pirates can make a few tackles along the way and get a few snaps off. Obvious the Pirates ain’t respected, everyone needs to seek out a HEEP of lucky charms. 

Old Pirate it is not the fact the Pirates are not respected because they are. So. Pittsburg history and tradition speaks for itself. All we have heard for the last 8 to 10 years is how dominant their program is compared to others in that time frame. That simply hasn't been the case in the recent pass. Imo it's time for the pirates to back those praises up. SP is a great program and always in the conversation but have come up short. I guess it is time for them to show everyone what the hype is about. Can they yes. Will they is the question. Again I have nothing but respect for So. Pittsburg. 

South Pitt had most talented team in 1A in 2019 & 2020 in my option but didn’t know how to use all that talent. This South Pitt doesn’t have the same level of talent those teams had but they are doing what those teams should’ve been doing offensively. I’m just keeping it real. Maybe losing to Greenback all those years taught them something. No idea what happened in Cloudland but it’s pretty simple to me, if the South Pitt team that beat Gordonsville shows up this is a good ballgame Friday. If not then McKenzie will beat the breakers off them by 28. McKenzie has that smoke this year and will be favorite next year too. Beating Fayetteville proved that then dethroning Peabody cemented it. Pirates don’t have a great history in big games so the money is on Rebels to handle business. I think South Pitt gives them a game for a half but Rebels pull away comfortably the 4th. I’m just keeping it real

McKenzie 42

South Pitt 21

Edited by TyroneBiggums

6 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

South Pitt had most talented team in 1A in 2019 & 2020 in my option but didn’t know how to use all that talent. This South Pitt doesn’t have the same level of talent those teams had but they are doing what those teams should’ve been doing offensively. I’m just keeping it real. Maybe losing to Greenback all those years taught them something. No idea what happened in Cloudland but it’s pretty simple to me, if the South Pitt team that beat Gordonsville shows up this is a good ballgame Friday. If not then McKenzie will beat the breakers off them by 28. McKenzie has that smoke this year and will be favorite next year too. Beating Fayetteville proved that then dethroning Peabody cemented it. Pirates don’t have a great history in big games so the money is on Rebels to handle business. I think South Pitt gives them a game for a half but Rebels pull away comfortably the 4th. I’m just keeping it real

McKenzie 42

South Pitt 21

2019 and 2020? This is about McKenzie and So. Pittsburg so not getting in that debate here but don't think so at all.