South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

8 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Nobody in the right mind thinks McKenzie can stay on the field with Oakland. I am sure Oakland could have beat So. Pittsburg as bad as they wanted too. I give So. Pittsburg all the credit in the world for scheduling that game. Imo McKenzie is at least 2 tds better than So. Pittsburg. In noway I'm am saying that So. Pittsburg cannot win this game but they will have to play a complete game and their best game.

I can’t wait for the pirates to win Friday and prove you wrong.

8 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Nobody in the right mind thinks McKenzie can stay on the field with Oakland. I am sure Oakland could have beat So. Pittsburg as bad as they wanted too. I give So. Pittsburg all the credit in the world for scheduling that game. Imo McKenzie is at least 2 tds better than So. Pittsburg. In noway I'm am saying that So. Pittsburg cannot win this game but they will have to play a complete game and their best game.

Trufalconfan was calling for an Oakland type blowout on the Pirates Friday saying at least 3 td's.  I pointed out that only time SP has been blown out in a title game was by Brentwood Academy. 

1 minute ago, rlh said:

Trufalconfan was calling for an Oakland type blowout on the Pirates Friday saying at least 3 td's.  I pointed out that only time SP has been blown out in a title game was by Brentwood Academy. 

I have no clue why he or she would say anything like that. I fully expect this to be a good game with McKenzie pulling away late in the game. I have been wrong before and will be again. Good luck to both teams.

2 minutes ago, rlh said:

People calling for a blowout out are implying that whether they realize it or not i.e. trufalcon fan.

Your team is like mine. We are used to blowing out other teams not the other way around. I know my Falcons have been blown out a few times. It's not a good feeling. Glad we are usually the one handed them out.

18 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You may very well do that. If so I will be here to congratulate So. Pitt. I do not have a real rooting interest either way. I am just basing my opinion on the games I have seen of both teams.

This fellar is from Jasper jailhouse high. Pay no attention to him.  I garuntee I aint joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, team69 said:

I'll take 2 SP's DT's over Fayteville's or McKenzie's any day of the week.

Old Pirate says # 75 has not stepped up his effort or play! Certainly he is better than others for the Pirates, But a real D1 prospect abilities hasn’t been shown upon return. Maybe this title game will raise the intensity & level fer all the Pirates. Pirate -1+

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says # 75 has not stepped up his effort or play! Certainly he is better than others for the Pirates, But a real D1 prospect abilities hasn’t been shown upon return. Maybe this title game will raise the intensity & level fer all the Pirates. Pirate -1+

You’re on to something

44 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

I believe you are correct sir.