South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

20 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

75 has showed a few glimpses of what he can do but being injured just about all season can prevent a lot of strength and conditioning. Hard to just step on the field and be at what you were when you've not been able to put much work in.   I wouldn't say Sp line got abused Friday night. They definitely got a dose of reality but stepped up when they had too.  

Old Pirate says, granted he was hampered with the hamstring. The question is, there were plenty of things he had plenty of time to improve. How much did he improve in the weight room or was the down time for relaxation? OP don’t think anybody can’t see potential, potential means nothing when effort is lacking. Old Pirate says playing at the next level takes a HEEP of commitment and he should be kicking axx. Hope all of the Pirates have to up their game come Friday. They’ll be many that will have to do more to bring home the bacon. 

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

PM this man posted on this website I created that Taylor boy can run 50 yard dash in 4.4 seconds.  He can play in the SEC if he can run that fast.  Im not joking either.

I know he has alot of offers ... he is special mckenzie has never had anyone with that kind of talent no disrespect to some other boys that have went on to play d1 ball but Taylor is one u may see on Sunday night 

10 hours ago, GTG901 said:

If both of these teams bring their A game Friday I see this game being very similar to the Mckenzie - Peabody game- very close high scoring game whomever wins the turn over battle will take the title. Also I guarantee you nobody in MCK10 is buying into this SPitt underdog propaganda nice try though.

I agree ... s Pitt underdog means nothing to us .. I can say without a doubt we will approach this game like we have the last 2 .. but with a small chip on our shoulder from 2007 .. I don't think Comer will even mention that to the boys but I know he ain't forgot it lol 

I've read all these post.. and taylor is a pretty consistent all throughout.. I will say this there are about 6 other names that play a big factor on rebels success this year ... anyway this will be a great game best of luck to both teams hope for a injury free and great officiated game as well .

GO REBELS !!! 

Rebel up 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says, granted he was hampered with the hamstring. The question is, there were plenty of things he had plenty of time to improve. How much did he improve in the weight room or was the down time for relaxation? OP don’t think anybody can’t see potential, potential means nothing when effort is lacking. Old Pirate says playing at the next level takes a HEEP of commitment and he should be kicking axx. Hope all of the Pirates have to up their game come Friday. They’ll be many that will have to do more to bring home the bacon. 

I totally agree OP