South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Rebels06 said:

I know he has alot of offers ... he is special mckenzie has never had anyone with that kind of talent no disrespect to some other boys that have went on to play d1 ball but Taylor is one u may see on Sunday night 

Yeah I can definitely see the talent that is there.  I hope he has the work ethic.  It becomes a full time job in college, then of course definitely is a job in NFL.  I hope to see him play at TN and make the most of it.  It appears he put on a little weight (muscle) from last year, correct?  IMO your QB is your best player.  He can throw and run.  He has good size.  What grade and size is he?  What’s his name again?

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yeah I can definitely see the talent that is there.  I hope he has the work ethic.  It becomes a full time job in college, then of course definitely is a job in NFL.  I hope to see him play at TN and make the most of it.  It appears he put on a little weight (muscle) from last year, correct?  IMO your QB is your best player.  He can throw and run.  He has good size.  What grade and size is he?  What’s his name again?

He has pretty good work ethic... I think he has his mind made up from his freshmen year to play on the next level.. I agree with you though I would like to see Jim play in tn as well .. imo as far as the comments he has made he really fell in love with ky ... he did like Michigan st but he said it was to cold lol .. Ole miss and tn ,ky are imo will be his decision. Yes he did put on some weight in muscle from last year to this year.. and qb jackson cassidy from my eyes is the most underrated qb in the state he is a Jr and is 6'2 .. 

6 hours ago, rlh said:

After seeing what Florida did to Florida State's D-Line this past weekend, I think you are right about him playing at UTC.  If he is 265, that is pushing it on the light side in the SEC.

They will add 25 lbs. His athletic ability and speed is what their after. He has the talent and if he wants it bad enough they will develope him into a SEC player. 

4 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I hope he is playing DE and tackling.  

You gotta remember he was in the best shape during the Jamboree and did really well.  Same against SC in first gem until he got hurt.  He was out for like 6-7 weeks where he could not do anything.  He got “out of shape” fast.  Then he lost a lot of weight per recruiters’ requests.  So, combine no conditioning with losing weight and that will give you an out-of-football shape player.  He will still get his offers but might not be the big SEC like before season.  I’d suggest going to a smaller school for a year or maybe two and get in shape.   Then try to get noticed and picked up by an SEC school.  

Do not remember him playing in jamboree or first game. Read an article that said he was out the whole regular season. 

Should be able to make it on Friday hope to catch up with some of you guys! McKenzie I don’t know much about other than they’ve played and beat some good teams. This championship game is what I predicted a few weeks back! I’m sure it will be a competitive game, the Pirates are much improved from earlier in the season. But this one will be a tough task for them. I hope the Pirates bring the gold ball home this year and I think with the title game in Chattanooga that will help the Pirates out. Best of luck to both teams! I’m going with the Pirates in an upset, 35-28.

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a good week. I’m excited to be tailgating with Roy Dillard this week. We are going to go to a place called Southside Social before the championship game. I’m excited for the Pirates to be in this game but I don’t think they will win this year. Hopefully everyone comes out injury free on both sides. See everyone Friday.

McKenzie 45

Pirates 17

48 minutes ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a good week. I’m excited to be tailgating with Roy Dillard this week. We are going to go to a place called Southside Social before the championship game. I’m excited for the Pirates to be in this game but I don’t think they will win this year. Hopefully everyone comes out injury free on both sides. See everyone Friday.

McKenzie 45

Pirates 17

If you take Roy to that Southside Social, he will miss the game you think I’m joking but I’m not. The women will love him.

Pirates will come out swinging. In a year like we have had, being one of the last 18 remaining in the state is a great accomplishment. Everyone knows it’s going to take a monumental effort to upset the Rebels. It all boils down to me for the issue from the beginning of the year, the offensive line. Can they pass protect long enough to let routes develop. Last year, Fayetteville doubled Hunter. We continued to try and go to him.  We need Mount, Cash, Hill to win their 1 on 1s.

10 hours ago, rlh said:

Its simple math and logic.

10 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I would think the 10-2 team that only returned 3-4 starters from last years runner up team is the underdog to the 14-0 team that beat last years 1-2A champions lol. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. 

HMMM? I like your analogy!!! rest assured the rebels know that south Pitt is a formidable foe!! they are and will be ready!!! I expect this matchup to be one of if not the best games of the weekend