South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

I know SP will come out and play as hard as they can in this game. However that Rebel team looks special to me watching their game on YouTube from last week. McKenzie by 28

I don't think you watched their game from last week on Youtube, unless you watched it on NHFS Network. Peabody wasn't able to stream the game from last week. The game from last year is on there.

42 minutes ago, TheLongestYard said:

I don't think you watched their game from last week on Youtube, unless you watched it on NHFS Network. Peabody wasn't able to stream the game from last week. The game from last year is on there.

Special? They won but expect for two busted plays by Trenton couldn’t move the ball !!!!they win because they played clean and took advantage when we decided to be bone heads !

1A BlueCross Bowl

South Pittsburg (10-2) vs McKenzie (14-0)

(Fri. Dec 3rd. 3 PM)

5 Players To Watch From Each Team

South Pittsburg: RB De’Andre Kelly, QB Richard Hunter, DL Gio Davis, WR Reginald Hunter, RB Jayden Mount

Mckenzie: RB Marquez Taylor, QB Jackson Cassidy, DL Gage Moon, RB Rashad McCreary, OL Daniel Latimer

Other Notes: South Pittsburg seemed to be the favorite to win the BlueCross Bowl in 1A last year, but after a heartbreaking upset loss to Fayettevill in 2020, the Pirates will be looking for redemption in this one. This might be the best running back matchup of the weekend with Marquez Taylor of McKenzie and De’Andre Kelly of South Pittsburg. Both are Mr. Football finalists. 

Staff Predictions

Mansfield: McKenzie 21, South Pittsburg 20

DeNote: McKenzie 35, South Pittsburg 31

Leedham: South Pittsburg 35, McKenzie 30

Haines: McKenzie 21, South Pittsburg 14

Secrest: South Pittsburg 30, McKenzie 21

Wallman: McKenzie 31, South Pittsburg 24

Henson: McKenzie 28, South Pittsburg 14

Crabtree: McKenzie 35, South Pittsburg 28

20 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I would think the 10-2 team that only returned 3-4 starters from last years runner up team is the underdog to the 14-0 team that beat last years 1-2A champions lol. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. 

Shows you how much respect we have for each others teams that we would actually disagree on who the underdog is. In reality there probably isn't one. 

1 hour ago, powerp said:

1A BlueCross Bowl

South Pittsburg (10-2) vs McKenzie (14-0)

(Fri. Dec 3rd. 3 PM)

5 Players To Watch From Each Team

South Pittsburg: RB De’Andre Kelly, QB Richard Hunter, DL Gio Davis, WR Reginald Hunter, RB Jayden Mount

Mckenzie: RB Marquez Taylor, QB Jackson Cassidy, DL Gage Moon, RB Rashad McCreary, OL Daniel Latimer

Other Notes: South Pittsburg seemed to be the favorite to win the BlueCross Bowl in 1A last year, but after a heartbreaking upset loss to Fayettevill in 2020, the Pirates will be looking for redemption in this one. This might be the best running back matchup of the weekend with Marquez Taylor of McKenzie and De’Andre Kelly of South Pittsburg. Both are Mr. Football finalists. 

Staff Predictions

Mansfield: McKenzie 21, South Pittsburg 20

DeNote: McKenzie 35, South Pittsburg 31

Leedham: South Pittsburg 35, McKenzie 30

Haines: McKenzie 21, South Pittsburg 14

Secrest: South Pittsburg 30, McKenzie 21

Wallman: McKenzie 31, South Pittsburg 24

Henson: McKenzie 28, South Pittsburg 14

Crabtree: McKenzie 35, South Pittsburg 28

I would add Zac Aird to that McKenzie list. Heck of a received, DB, and kicker.