South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

19 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Fixed it for you kinfolk! I’m just keeping it real. Good luck South Pitt! Prove the doubters wrong and get that monkey off your back so you can keep guys like this one right here from sleeping at night

Lol.  You are a bright one for real!  Yeah, both expected to be there.  Sp is bigger than any coach.  That's keeping it real.  The two that took over have coached a lot of ball so, no it is no surprise they are in this position. Definitely ain't gonna keep me from sleeping.  You buying me a Xmas gift? Seems like you are awful fond of me.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Fixed it for you kinfolk! I’m just keeping it real. Good luck South Pitt! Prove the doubters wrong and get that monkey off your back so you can keep guys like this one right here from sleeping at night

LRDAO…. Ole lying lips cant help himself.  Jailhouse high severely underachieved this year.  You think im joking but im just keeping it real.

18 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lol.  You are a bright one for real!  Yeah, both expected to be there.  Sp is bigger than any coach.  That's keeping it real.  The two that took over have coached a lot of ball so, no it is no surprise they are in this position. Definitely ain't gonna keep me from sleeping.  You buying me a Xmas gift? Seems like you are awful fond of me.

Nobody outside of y’all’s footprint did after Jones dumped them. Nobody thought they would beat Gordonsville that has kept up this season. Don’t know you from Adam kinfolk but see you humming more about Pirates than Roy Dillard does his Murphy fair book. I’m just keeping it real

2 hours ago, Shhhhh said:

SP crowd will be insufferable the whole time...  I get it when you want to talk smack about the officials, they're grown... but "grown" "men" cussing/degrading a teenage kid from another school! SMH. If that's part of it for ya then you need another hobby.

You joined 2 hours ago and have 3 posts to this point. 

12 minutes ago, rlh said:

You joined 2 hours ago and have 3 posts to this point. 

Fine I dont know what he said but I am a long time member.

Hi Ho Kermit DeeFrog here we are live at the state championship where today we will have 2 great tennessee High School teams play.  Since it is gameday here is my prediction:

McKenzie 52

South Pittsburg 20 

You see what I did there I bet.  Ok enough horsing around (I am a Huntingdon Mustang fan) so pun intended.  I hope both teams have a great close game.  I hope everyone has good sportsmanship and everyone plays their best.  Hope seniors have a fun time n play their best today cause this is it.  I am hoping it is close but look at my prediction.  If it is indeed a blowout, I hope the coaches on both teams let the freshmen play for a couple of snaps.  The state championship is special.  Hope everyone has a great night.  

Go Rebels

Go Carroll County

Go West Tennessee.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KermitDeeFrog said:

Fine I dont know what he said but I am a long time member.

Hi Ho Kermit DeeFrog here we are live at the state championship where today we will have 2 great tennessee High School teams play.  Since it is gameday here is my prediction:

McKenzie 52

South Pittsburg 20 

You see what I did there I bet.  Ok enough horsing around (I am a Huntingdon Mustang fan) so pun intended.  I hope both teams have a great close game.  I hope everyone has good sportsmanship and everyone plays their best.  Hope seniors have a fun time n play their best today cause this is it.  I am hoping it is close but look at my prediction.  If it is indeed a blowout, I hope the coaches on both teams let the freshmen play for a couple of snaps.  The state championship is special.  Hope everyone has a great night.  

Go Rebels

Go Carroll County

Go West Tennessee.

Better yet gonna change my initial prediction 

McKenzie 53

South Pittsburgh 19

This team is better than that south pittsburg team was there I said it.

• Like 1