South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

Congrats to SP. Ball security and conservative play calling doomed the Rebs in this one. I love Wade Comer, but you guys chalking up a return trip for McKenzie next year might wanna check in with Lake County or Peabody. Whoever makes it out next year will have earned the trip just as McKenzie did this year. Congrats to both programs.

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Power P with the impressive win ! Love all you power P boys ! Everyone cashing Rebels ticket next year these boys in Trenton might have something to say ! So impressed with Pirates resolve thru this crazy year ! 

Thanks Pride.  We overcame a lot and most folks across the state counted us out through the playoffs and definitely this game.  Our defense came alive when it mattered the most.  And even more than that our Senior Mr Football Finalist ended with the MVP of the game with 19 carries 170 yards I can’t remember for sure.  Great job.  Once again, Once a Pirate Always a Pirate.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Congrats to SP. Ball security and conservative play calling doomed the Rebs in this one. I love Wade Comer, but you guys chalking up a return trip for McKenzie next year might wanna check in with Lake County or Peabody. Whoever makes it out next year will have earned the trip just as McKenzie did this year. Congrats to both programs.

Mck only losing 6 seniors. I think they will be even better