South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

15 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Lol I think seeing 2 of the best athletes in the nation definitely helped Sp tonight. Goodluck to you guys tomorrow hope you bring home the gold 

15 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO…I reckon that Creasy man did.  Good luck to you patriots.  You think im joking but im not.

15 hours ago, powerp said:

Go win it!

Thanks fellas

20 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Why was there not a flag on the last two plays of the game for six me. On the back field? It doesn’t change the outcome but I was just curious 

Are you referring to McK backfield or ours?  If McK then I agree they all moved a step forward a lot during the game before the ball was snapped.  

20 hours ago, THE KING said:

It was also good for them to play us last week.  Physical football always improves the fundamentals. 

I believe McK would not have slowed down your running game either.

13 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Congratulations to the Pirates. (Pains me to say that lol)

Those young men fought through a lot of adversity during the season and deserve all they've accomplished. You could see a difference in the kids this year than last years game. They wanted it more. A lot of hard work accomplished that and my hats off to you and the staff and community for their support too.

Congratulations 

Thanks PP68.  

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Really excited to see what the Pirates do with QB next year. If Kamden Wellington is the choice, he could thrive. That kid is built for a sophomore, has a great arm, and is a SMOOTH runner.

I believe he is the best replacement.  He is a tremendous multi sport athlete, especially great in Baseball.  

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Your boys where the best team on the field.Hadnt seen MK all year would have never known the were supposed to be the best team.Your team looked faster,meaner and more athletic.

15 minutes ago, powerp said:

A determined, doubted team is always a dangerous team for sure!

Heath Grider said it best when he said that it was amazing that they went 100% on EVERY play. No one took a play off.

14 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Heath Grider said it best when he said that it was amazing that they went 100% on EVERY play. No one took a play off.

I think at the end of the game on NFHS they thought you and that Jackson man were on coaching staff calling defensive plays lol