South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

On 12/21/2021 at 10:12 PM, CaptainLongbeard said:

Sounds like Lake County was the best team ever. I remember that game. It was a pretty good ball game. Got out of hand late. 

I never said best team ever.But best team that year.Yes was good game as officials kept Greenback in the game.Had it not been for officiating,been lopsided and stats been unreal.Even had LC list,heard several from other areas say LC had more talent.And was without  one of the best backs in the state in Tubbs whole second half.

18 hours ago, orngnblk said:

No not the best ever,Dresden in 16 and Nashville Christian in 15 were better BUT we did play them better than anyone else in 1A  did that year and led for a good while and lost the best player in 1A for the whole second half.Regardless what ANYONE says it was a ball game going into the 4th whether the refs cheated them or not:shock:.That's all you can ask for!If Willis didnt drop that first pass where he ran past all the Falcons who knows what might have happened,that's a pass he never dropped but he did that day.LC was the better team no doubt big,strong and fast.Hope all have a great offseason cant wait for the start of the next one.

Yalk talk about Willis.Tubbs was doing very well.Remember touchdown called back?Anyway,it was close cause of very poor officiating.I can promise anyone that was there and nit from Greenback or LC knows it.But it's over.Id expect to see McKenzie,Trenton ,LC back next year.Think LC will be dominant next 5 years.Have a freshman rb in Chamberlain,Mullins a sophomore ,both studs.And u heard Trenton fans talk about Day Day,a junior.And I promise you.May have the best in the 8th grade now.Built like a 10th grader.And have a couple backs in 6th grade about 200 lbs or more.So remember this text next 5 years.

6 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Yalk talk about Willis.Tubbs was doing very well.Remember touchdown called back?Anyway,it was close cause of very poor officiating.I can promise anyone that was there and nit from Greenback or LC knows it.But it's over.Id expect to see McKenzie,Trenton ,LC back next year.Think LC will be dominant next 5 years.Have a freshman rb in Chamberlain,Mullins a sophomore ,both studs.And u heard Trenton fans talk about Day Day,a junior.And I promise you.May have the best in the 8th grade now.Built like a 10th grader.And have a couple backs in 6th grade about 200 lbs or more.So remember this text next 5 years.

200 pound RBs in the 6th grade. It sounds like you just need to go on up to 3A and meet Alcoa every year. 

8 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Your joking. If this boy is already 200 pounds in sixth grade he is big enough already to run the ball in the SEC.  You think im joking but im not.

15 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Wow I can't predict what my wife's fixing for supper much less 5 years down the road. I did hear though  that SP had a 2 year old that crawled a sub 4"4 forty.

• Upvote 1