South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, TheLongestYard said:

I don't think you watched their game from last week on Youtube, unless you watched it on NHFS Network. Peabody wasn't able to stream the game from last week. The game from last year is on there.

You are right. I thought my friend had it on YouTube when we watched it but he says it was a subscription he had. 

31 minutes ago, powerp said:

Take it easy on us Friday. Hope we can score at least 20 like y’all did last time.

LOL.  We not buying into the mind game. I look for this to be a fantastic ballgame. Much like our win over Peabody last week, we have to play clean and keep our eyes where they need to be on defense. 

Good luck to you guys. If you have a minute to say hi, would love to meet you.  I will be in the press box.  

2 hours ago, powerp said:

1A BlueCross Bowl

South Pittsburg (10-2) vs McKenzie (14-0)

(Fri. Dec 3rd. 3 PM)

5 Players To Watch From Each Team

South Pittsburg: RB De’Andre Kelly, QB Richard Hunter, DL Gio Davis, WR Reginald Hunter, RB Jayden Mount

Mckenzie: RB Marquez Taylor, QB Jackson Cassidy, DL Gage Moon, RB Rashad McCreary, OL Daniel Latimer

Other Notes: South Pittsburg seemed to be the favorite to win the BlueCross Bowl in 1A last year, but after a heartbreaking upset loss to Fayettevill in 2020, the Pirates will be looking for redemption in this one. This might be the best running back matchup of the weekend with Marquez Taylor of McKenzie and De’Andre Kelly of South Pittsburg. Both are Mr. Football finalists. 

Staff Predictions

Mansfield: McKenzie 21, South Pittsburg 20

DeNote: McKenzie 35, South Pittsburg 31

Leedham: South Pittsburg 35, McKenzie 30

Haines: McKenzie 21, South Pittsburg 14

Secrest: South Pittsburg 30, McKenzie 21

Wallman: McKenzie 31, South Pittsburg 24

Henson: McKenzie 28, South Pittsburg 14

Crabtree: McKenzie 35, South Pittsburg 28

#57 is South Pitts best defensive lineman.  #75 does not compare to him. Watched them play all last year. If 57 was 2 or 3 inches taller he would be a major college prospect.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, powerp said:

1A BlueCross Bowl

South Pittsburg (10-2) vs McKenzie (14-0)

(Fri. Dec 3rd. 3 PM)

5 Players To Watch From Each Team

South Pittsburg: RB De’Andre Kelly, QB Richard Hunter, DL Gio Davis, WR Reginald Hunter, RB Jayden Mount

Mckenzie: RB Marquez Taylor, QB Jackson Cassidy, DL Gage Moon, RB Rashad McCreary, OL Daniel Latimer

Other Notes: South Pittsburg seemed to be the favorite to win the BlueCross Bowl in 1A last year, but after a heartbreaking upset loss to Fayettevill in 2020, the Pirates will be looking for redemption in this one. This might be the best running back matchup of the weekend with Marquez Taylor of McKenzie and De’Andre Kelly of South Pittsburg. Both are Mr. Football finalists. 

Staff Predictions

Mansfield: McKenzie 21, South Pittsburg 20

DeNote: McKenzie 35, South Pittsburg 31

Leedham: South Pittsburg 35, McKenzie 30

Haines: McKenzie 21, South Pittsburg 14

Secrest: South Pittsburg 30, McKenzie 21

Wallman: McKenzie 31, South Pittsburg 24

Henson: McKenzie 28, South Pittsburg 14

Crabtree: McKenzie 35, South Pittsburg 28

I say Mr. Football should go to the running back of the winning team! That’s just my opinion.

• Like 1

Grider and Stone are the 5 & 6th Head Coach to take the Pirates to a title game.  Heath is the 3rd Grider to do so.  The only one to coach a game and not go was #AllGas&NoBrakesBackToCanada. 

Don Grider

Danny Wilson

Victory Grider

Tim Moore

Victory Grider

Heath Grider & Wes Stone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VOLnWTN said:

LOL.  We not buying into the mind game. I look for this to be a fantastic ballgame. Much like our win over Peabody last week, we have to play clean and keep our eyes where they need to be on defense. 

Good luck to you guys. If you have a minute to say hi, would love to meet you.  I will be in the press box.  

SP isn’t as good as Peabody. I wish we were though. 

8 minutes ago, rlh said:

Grider and Stone are the 5 & 6th Head Coach to take the Pirates to a title game.  Heath is the 3rd Grider to do so.  The only one to coach a game and not go was #AllGas&NoBrakesBackToCanada. 

Don Grider

Danny Wilson

Victory Grider

Tim Moore

Victory Grider

Heath Grider & Wes Stone

That's some good company for Bad Company.  

2 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Wait and see. SP has the skill guys to give them a chance. However, this offensive line resembles 2004. That year we won 2 games lol Never say never but it will take a great effort from the Pirates. Btw, if you do the commentary for the Rebs y’all did a great job last week.

10 minutes ago, powerp said:

Wait and see. SP has the skill guys to give them a chance. However, this offensive line resembles 2004. That year we won 2 games lol Never say never but it will take a great effort from the Pirates. Btw, if you do the commentary for the Rebs y’all did a great job last week.

I do the radio broadcast.