South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

On 12/10/2021 at 8:51 PM, CaptainLongbeard said:

You were worse than me lol.. You said that SP was a first round team this year. 

Yeah I did. I'm glad they proved me wrong. Guess it show's what happens when you have a group of coaches and players come together and amazing things that can happen.  I just wish I could have been there for those last few games. That stupid covid hit me hard, but I was listening to it and those young men made this older man feel a lot better. But, I beat covid, thank God, and my family who got it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Yeah I did. I'm glad they proved me wrong. Guess it show's what happens when you have a group of coaches and players come together and amazing things that can happen.  I just wish I could have been there for those last few games. That stupid covid hit me hard, but I was listening to it and those young men made this older man feel a lot better. But, I beat covid, thank God, and my family who got it. 

I'm so glad that you were able to beat it.  I know there's nothing that compares to being there, but hopefully listening was able to help you keep up just a little bit. 

15 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I'm so glad that you were able to beat it.  I know there's nothing that compares to being there, but hopefully listening was able to help you keep up just a little bit. 

I really appreciate you, Jeremy and Grant for doing a great job. You all made me seem like I was at the game. Again thanks so much and continue prayers for so many that have lost there lives over this crazy stuff. I'm just blessed and my family to get over this stuff. I actually lost 21 pounds. 

5 hours ago, sportman said:

I really appreciate you, Jeremy and Grant for doing a great job. You all made me seem like I was at the game. Again thanks so much and continue prayers for so many that have lost there lives over this crazy stuff. I'm just blessed and my family to get over this stuff. I actually lost 21 pounds. 

Good to hear sportman,we have lost alot of great people this year!

On 12/11/2021 at 10:22 PM, CaptainLongbeard said:

McKenzie was the best team not named Oakland SP played this year. I’m not sure it was close with anyone else either. 

I agree with this captain. When I saw McKenzie and Peabody on the Internet I was like uh oh… this was one of the most surprising years in our history. Maybe the most surprising. McKenzie should have a great chance to be back in that spot again next year though.