2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

18 hours ago, Betsyorangefan said:

The issue with these statistics are that it’s based on your opponents out on the west side which no disrespect but has been known to be the weak side of the state when it comes to 4A football. Statistics are only relevant really if we had some common opponents. But I like everyone thinking we are the underdog. This bunch of young men from Elizabethton are a special group, probably will never be another group like them again and we sure hope they can complete this dynasty 

I see you what did here.

1 hour ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Tullahoma pulls off the upset this week to physical of team to handle. 

If it comes down to physical, your team will lose by 3 scores. If you all beat the Cyclones it will be throwing the ball. No team in the state any more physical than Greeneville which was ranked in some of the TSSAA poles as the over all #1 team in the state of Tennessee, that’s over all even 6A, and Betsy handled them. And by the way Since you all seem to like stats go compare Tully stats to Greeneville 

Edited by Betsyorangefan
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Apparently it won’t be an upset lol

Yea I dont understand that one lol Tullahoma is def the underdog. You guys are the defending state champs and beat the top team in 4a to get to this point. It wont be easy for them to beat a team with that resume. This shouldve been the matchup last year Tullahoma dropped to ball on that one. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Betsyorangefan said:

If it comes down to physical, your team will lose by 3 scores. If you all beat the Cyclones it will be throwing the ball. No team in the state any more physical than Greeneville which was ranked in some of the TSSAA poles as the over all #1 team in the state of Tennessee, that’s over all even 6A, and Betsy handled them. And by the way Since you all seem to like stats go compare Tully stats to Greeneville 

First off Tullahoma is not my team im just giving them the upset bid since ive seen them play and they are from middle TN. Tullahoma is going to be just as or if not more physical than Greenville so not sure how that will result in losing by 3 scores when that game down to 1 score but carry on. Greenville was talented no doubt but everyone on here knows they was not the best team the entire state they would not beat Alcoa, Oakland, Summit, Maryville,Powell, more can me mentioned if need be. Dont compare stats you can get in trouble doing that. Tullahoma prolly plays in the hardest region in the state that plays into factor. 

2 hours ago, wornoutwildcat said:

The stats are useless. Tullahoma scored 49 points in the first 10 minutes against Glencliff and put freshmen and sophomore in for 3 quarters and played the second half with 10 minute quarters because it was so over. In fact several games were such blow outs that younger kids played half the game. The wildcats could have scored another 200 points this year if it mattered and not allowed any in a few games. A Win is a Win nobody wanted to just pile on when it's over.  The stats just don't tell the story. 

Well, I was just pointing out the error in the information. If you’re going to post numbers, post them correctly. That’s it. I’ve post numbers that were incorrect and when others called me out over it, I thanked them and then made the corrects. If they were relevant to a discussion then by all means have correct data. Seemed to me that “some “ thought they were relevant  so they post them. Guess it was only good enough when it made the kitties look better.   I would you had rather said thank you and been on your way….

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

First off Tullahoma is not my team im just giving them the upset bid since ive seen them play and they are from middle TN. Tullahoma is going to be just as or if not more physical than Greenville so not sure how that will result in losing by 3 scores when that game down to 1 score but carry on. Greenville was talented no doubt but everyone on here knows they was not the best team the entire state they would not beat Alcoa, Oakland, Summit, Maryville,Powell, more can me mentioned if need be. Dont compare stats you can get in trouble doing that. Tullahoma prolly plays in the hardest region in the state that plays into factor. 

You lost me at hardest region 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1