2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

4 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Where have wavered my opinion?  I hope your football team keeps their feelings in check better than you lol

Ask and ye shall receive

22 hours ago, Betsyorangefan said:

We scheduled 1 6a team and 2 5a teams and due to Covid we tried to get teams to fill our schedule even from the Knoxville region including Maryville and Alcoa but that’s what happens when you become a solid program …. No takers 

21 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

They def aren’t afraid to play Betsy and I’m sure we declined the game.  It  is what it is.  That doesn’t have much to do with playing Tullahoma this weekend and comparing schedules.  We all have our opinions but it will be settled Saturday morning.  Our guys will be ready as I’m sure Tullahoma will too.  

Within an hour Alcoa went from being afraid of Betsy, and changed to Alcoa is definitely not afraid of Betsy. 

13 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Are you going to answer my question or just try and skirt around it, coward!  Betsy played Anderson County without their starting QB twice.  

You’re  trying to compare the first game of the season with everyone healthy to Betsy playing a one dimensional AC team with a freshman at QB.   

Go watch film on Powell before you start running your mouth and this coming from someone who has seen both Powell and Betsy play in person

I have and Betsy or Tullahoma beats Powell ever time.  5a is weak.   Sorry it’s that simple 

7 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

I’m talking about the getting offended part,  which is what you’re doing now mad behind a keyboard.  It’s not that serious.

I not offended, just pointing out facts that those were absurd post and  I will admit there have been some off the wall out of left field post made by apparent Tullahoma fans.

I would like to see where Greeneville was ranked #1 above all classifications as stated by an Elizabethton fan:

Greeneville which was ranked in some of the TSSAA poles as the over all #1 team in the state ofTennessee, that’s over all even 6A

3 minutes ago, Betsyorangefan said:

I have and Betsy or Tullahoma beats Powell ever time.  5a is weak.   Sorry it’s that simple 

No you didn’t I asked you if you thought they would beat Alcoa in 3a also since your trying to compare scores against the same teams.  You don’t have the stones to say Betsy would beat Alcoa even though Powell beat Knox West 35-7 and Alcoa beat Knox West in OT 21-20.

I’ve been on here for years and know what Betsy posters have been on here and actually know what they are talking about instead of jumping on the #### of what Betsy is doing this year like yourself.  Get out and watch more football before you state claiming Betsy the best of all time

9 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

I not offended, just pointing out facts that those were absurd post and  I will admit there have been some off the wall out of left field post made by apparent Tullahoma fans.

I would like to see where Greeneville was ranked #1 above all classifications as stated by an Elizabethton fan:

Greeneville which was ranked in some of the TSSAA poles as the over all #1 team in the state ofTennessee, that’s over all even 6A

Sonny Moore’s Poll until Betsy upset them in the Quarterfinals.  It’s an algorithm.  I’m a Greeneville fan and Football Alum and knew they weren’t the overall #1 in any classification but were a dang good team that didn’t play their best football the 2nd time around against Betsy

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

Yeah that’s something I’ll agree with you on.  They may touch the top 10 but def not #1 overall.

31 minutes ago, Swipes said:

No you didn’t I asked you if you thought they would beat Alcoa in 3a also since your trying to compare scores against the same teams.  You don’t have the stones to say Betsy would beat Alcoa even though Powell beat Knox West 35-7 and Alcoa beat Knox West in OT 21-20.

I’ve been on here for years and know what Betsy posters have been on here and actually know what they are talking about instead of jumping on the #### of what Betsy is doing this year like yourself.  Get out and watch more football before you state claiming Betsy the best of all time

Butt hurt much lol.    Yes I do think Betsy could beat Alcoa this year and last by 3 touchdowns and the year before.    Next year no but thereafter for next few years yes.    This program has changed and it’s thanks to programs like Alcoa and Maryville and Greeneville but Betsy’s feeder program is second to none right now. Even the 8th graders coming in next year out scored their opponents 400 to 36 so yes your going to be hearing out Betsy for a while 

45 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Props to West in that ballgame. We were very lucky to get out of there with a W. However, had that game been played anywhere other than Knox County, the score would have been close to the West vs Murvul score….I normally don’t like to criticize officiating (especially after a W), but it was beyond awful. If you watched the game, and aren’t an Alcoa hater, you would agree….:thumb:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Betsyorangefan said:

Butt hurt much lol.    Yes I do think Betsy could beat Alcoa this year and last by 3 touchdowns and the year before.    Next year no but thereafter for next few years yes.    This program has changed and it’s thanks to programs like Alcoa and Maryville and Greeneville but Betsy’s feeder program is second to none right now. Even the 8th graders coming in next year out scored their opponents 400 to 36 so yes your going to be hearing out Betsy for a while 

3 TD’s??? C’mon man. It’s okay to love your team, but 3 TD’s? There isn’t a team in TN that would beat Alcoa by 21. Especially, last year…Go Cyclones….

carry on…:thumb:

• Thanks 1