2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

9 minutes ago, Undertaker411 said:

See, now you guys are back on topic! All it took was a woman to regain the focus here! :roflol:

I’m guess your fan base will travel well…home crowds looked packed and it’s like a home game for you all 1 1/2 hours away.   Should be full house for Elizabethton as well with both crowds going for both games Elizabethton and Hampton…. The atmosphere should amazing. 

1 minute ago, Betsyorangefan said:

I’m guess your fan base will travel well…home crowds looked packed and it’s like a home game for you all 1 1/2 hours away.   Should be full house for Elizabethton as well with both crowds going for both games Elizabethton and Hampton…. The atmosphere should amazing. 

Maybe I something that Tullahoma has that is bigger than Elizabethton………….the band, Tullahoma’s is 156.  How big is Elizabethtons’s band?

9 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

Maybe I something that Tullahoma has that is bigger than Elizabethton………….the band, Tullahoma’s is 156.  How big is Elizabethtons’s band?

Band didn't even show up for a semi final game.  Middle schoolers and a few varsity members.  I guess you get to pick and choose games.  sad when the band take preference over football games.  I am sure they will show up Saturday.  Ridiculous.  They think the game is about them.  

2 minutes ago, Sweetness1 said:

Band didn't even show up for a semi final game.  Middle schoolers and a few varsity members.  I guess you get to pick and choose games.  sad when the band take preference over football games.  I am sure they will show up Saturday.  Ridiculous.  They think the game is about them.  

Our band director and coach witten have a good relationship.  It’s a part of the game for Elizabethton and yeah it’s an opportunity for those kids to showcase their talents as well.

2 minutes ago, Sweetness1 said:

They don't make the T to run through anymore and they didn't even play at halftime.  Great Job!

4 minutes ago, Sweetness1 said:

You are so bitter. Sometimes I don’t even know if you are even a Wildcat fan. It’s really sad.

• Like 2