2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

26 minutes ago, Sweetness1 said:

Band didn't even show up for a semi final game.  Middle schoolers and a few varsity members.  I guess you get to pick and choose games.  sad when the band take preference over football games.  I am sure they will show up Saturday.  Ridiculous.  They think the game is about them.  

He is really a bitter person that likes to fight and talk about about Tullahoma not only on here but every event he attends, gets old. The band did not form the T last week because of it being on fall break and many students on vacation, they did perform in the stands and lead the team during the wildcat walk….they have not played the halftime show since first round of playoffs, for various reason, to be honest I am disappointed about that too.

they will be depleted this weekend too because they have mid-state auditions, so go ahead and start complaining about that too!

Edited by TTownFan50
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

Maybe I something that Tullahoma has that is bigger than Elizabethton………….the band, Tullahoma’s is 156.  How big is Elizabethtons’s band?

Unfortunately, many of the freshman and sophomores in the Tullahoma band will be auditioning for mid-state Saturday and will miss the game.

1 hour ago, Sweetness1 said:

You have not watched film if that is all you got!  That is what this kids does.  He makes you pay.  He is 6'2 200lb senior.  Not a rookie sophomore like haywood county QB.  This kid makes great decisions. Has lots of arm angles to throw around people on the run.  Faster then T-LBS and line.  Once you look at the pass they pound him up inside or on a counter.  You have to account for him 85% of the offense.  That means you are playing all 11 people and they have a back blocking for him or guards.  T- O-line better pick it up.  No Rushing attack the last two weeks.

The LBS will have trouble bringing down QB.  

Correct, I’m not watching film of a game I’m not playing in. Haven’t watched any high school film to prepare for a game since 2000. No reason to be coaching from the stands. I’ll just be there and enjoy the game with other former cats cheering on T-town and discuss what we see during the game. 

• Like 2

By far #10 for Elizabethton is the best football player in Tennessee. He is 43‐1 sa a starting QB. His football knowledge and decision making can't be taught. He reads blocks better than anyone you have ever seen. Has a great arm and is calm under pressure. He has a point to make to the sport writers for not selecting him for a third Mr Football it should have been his year. While the rest are sitting home Saturday he will be hoisting his third gold ball. Coaching will be Elizabethton strong points. They will adjust to anything thrown at them and the players will respond and execute. They have a game plan and time of possession will favor Elizabethton and they have played 4 quarters better hope the other team is in shape. The bring 2 State Championship game MVPs to the game and if you put to much  emphasis on them the others will burn you. The oline is deep and big and will be helped by the big dline when needed. 4 year starters at guard and tackle. As far as the field goal and punting. Elizabethton hardly ever has to use them. Good luck to both teams, hope it's an injury free game and see ya in nooga....

6 minutes ago, CyclonePrider said:

By far #10 for Elizabethton is the best  football player in NORTH EAST Tennessee. He is 43‐1 sa a starting QB. His football knowledge and decision making can't be taught. He reads blocks better than anyone you have ever seen. Has a great arm and is calm under pressure. He has a point to make to the sport writers for not selecting him for a third Mr Football it should have been his year. While the rest are sitting home Saturday he will be hoisting his third gold ball. Coaching will be Elizabethton strong points. They will adjust to anything thrown at them and the players will respond and execute. They have a game plan and time of possession will favor Elizabethton and they have played 4 quarters better hope the other team is in shape. The bring 2 State Championship game MVPs to the game and if you put to much  emphasis on them the others will burn you. The oline is deep and big and will be helped by the big dline when needed. 4 year starters at guard and tackle. As far as the field goal and punting. Elizabethton hardly ever has to use them. Good luck to both teams, hope it's an injury free game and see ya in nooga....

:thumb: Go Cyclones!!!

• Like 1