2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

1 minute ago, bigGreene95 said:

Choked when it mattered. Stop him running and that's it... ballgame. 

I think they should have kept running him tbh, BUT even still that was his only bad decision throwing the ball, the fact still remains, very close to 3 straight titles, and it has mattered plenty the 3 years and they have not choked.....lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

That’s a bold move, Cotton. I actually think the opposite 

2 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I haven't seen Summit but if they can beat Oakland by that much,they are hands down the best team in the state

I dont think it is bold at all tbh, I saw what Hendersonville did with the Wing-T against Summit, Oakland runs a better (more hybrid) version of the T, and with better athletes. I just dont see them stopping Oakland. The thing that interests me most is how the Oakland defense defends against the Wade twins. I believe they have some success, but not near as much as they have against other teams. I really do hope I am wrong because I want ot see another great game, but I will be pleasantly surprised if it is...

2 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I dont think it is bold at all tbh, I saw what Hendersonville did with the Wing-T against Summit, Oakland runs a better (more hybrid) version of the T, and with better athletes. I just dont see them stopping Oakland. The thing that interests me most is how the Oakland defense defends against the Wade twins. I believe they have some success, but not near as much as they have against other teams. I really do hope I am wrong because I want ot see another great game, but I will be pleasantly surprised if it is...

I thought you said you like Summit by 2-3 scores? Did I read that wrong?