2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

4 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Yeah...that one confused me...

Ya , I mean I was Pulling for Tullahoma because of Coach Olive , but if that's a Tullahoma fan calling a Kid a choker who just won 2 State Titles you would think one of their fan's would appreciate his record seeing as how it took Tullahoma 100 years to win half the State Titles this kid has won ... unbelievable . 

2 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Ya , I mean I was Pulling for Tullahoma because of Coach Olive , but if that's a Tullahoma fan calling a Kid a choker who just won 2 State Titles you would think one of their fan's would appreciate his record seeing as how it took Tullahoma 100 years to win half the State Titles this kid has won ... unbelievable . 

He played a heck of a game. Made some big time throws with wildcats on him. 

• Upvote 1

As a neutral football fan this game was a treat to witness. Congratulations to both teams on a hard fought game. There were fantastic players all over the field.

To the victor goes the spoils. Way to go Tullahoma. I was pulling for you because of the arrogance from a few Betsy fans in this thread. I thought not kicking that field goal late in the 4th was a terrible call still but it turned out not to matter. 

Thanks to both teams for such a great game! :thumb:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Swarm said:

As a neutral football fan this game was a treat to witness. Congratulations to both teams on a hard fought game. There were fantastic players all over the field.

To the victor goes the spoils. Way to go Tullahoma. I was pulling for you because of the arrogance from a few Betsy fans in this thread. I thought not kicking that field goal late in the 4th was a terrible call still but it turned out not to matter. 

Thanks to both teams for such a great game! :thumb:

I 2nd that, this is one of my favorite weekends football wise and a lot of the time the games turn out to be duds, it makes it all worth it when you get one like this!

• Upvote 3