2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

I was pulling for Betsy but this was one of those games that you just hate to see either side lose.I thought it was an elephant balls move for the  Tullahoma coach to go for the touchdown and did understand why he done it with a guaranteed three sitting there. Yes,he would have been the goat but not the Tom Brady type had they lost .I think he figured the Elizabethton team would be forced to score and most likely it wouldn't have been a field goal.He knew it and after the game was very classy in saying his team bailed him out.

Seriously a defensive battle, Tullahoma had 2 really good opportunities to put game away and Elizabethton denied the scores….But in the end the best team won!  Congratulations to Ryan Scott as MVP and Kris Uselton to ending the game with the big interception!!!!Super happy for the 22 seniors to stick together and get the win!!!! 

• Upvote 1

Congrats Tullahoma players and fans. Unbelievable season! That was the best game of football I've watched in a few years. Those were two GREAT teams going at it and you hated to see either one lose. 

I'm not defending Olive for not kicking the FG, but maybe he left it up to the kids on whether to go for it or kick the FG. From an outsiders perspective, it seems like he has that type of relationship with the players. 

Safe travels to both teams and fans, congratulations to both teams on a great season, congratulations to both group of seniors and best of luck to you wherever you may land next in life. Thank you for giving it your all and giving us fans an all time classic to watch. 

24 minutes ago, Swarm said:

As a neutral football fan this game was a treat to witness. Congratulations to both teams on a hard fought game. There were fantastic players all over the field.

To the victor goes the spoils. Way to go Tullahoma. I was pulling for you because of the arrogance from a few Betsy fans in this thread. I thought not kicking that field goal late in the 4th was a terrible call still but it turned out not to matter. 

Thanks to both teams for such a great game! :thumb:

Every fan base has it's share of excited fans.Except maybe Alcoa and Maryville . I guess after you win that many rings, there's not a lot to say and no need to toot your own horn at that point.