2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

35 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Congrats Tullahoma!!  Very good football team.  Enjoy this,  state championships don’t come easy!

Betsy-  those boys left it all out there.  They were doubted and we weren’t “supposed” to get back here.  They proved them wrong.  Back to work Monday.

16 of our kids have to play basketball now. Really back to work on Monday. 

Not ONE team in TN 4A was better than 15-0 Tullahoma Football ‘21.   Those fans from T-town were trying to convince all you doubters that they had something special going on over there.  I’m glad to see Coach Olive retire with a gold ring.  Many lives have been impacted in positive ways because they chose to play for coach O. I know the community of Tullahoma will greatly miss John Olive on the sidelines. 

5 hours ago, hollowman said:

Not ONE team in TN 4A was better than 15-0 Tullahoma Football ‘21.   Those fans from T-town were trying to convince all you doubters that they had something special going on over there.  I’m glad to see Coach Olive retire with a gold ring.  Many lives have been impacted in positive ways because they chose to play for coach O. I know the community of Tullahoma will greatly miss John Olive on the sidelines. 

Don't know the coach but from everything I've read, he sounds like a great coach and person.As to them being the very best team in 4A,well I guess that was proven last week on the field.You can reread everything I posted over the last several months when it came to this year and what I thought was going to happen.Early on,I thought this would be the hardest road my team or Elizabethton had to take in order to bring back the gold. Greeneville I thought had the players and coaches to get it done but so did Georgia this past weekend against Alabama.We might have had the studs to get it done but the Elizabethton coaches seen enough game film and done a great job of getting their team prepared and their players got it done when it counted in our game.The championship game was a classic and both Tullahoma and Elizabethton fought to the bitter end and then fought a couple more rounds.Best championship game I've ever seen in highschool football and I just hate either one had to take home a silver instead of gold. Congratulations to Tullahoma and Elizabethton for being the two best teams in 4A when it counted the very most.