2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

19 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

........and Oakland at #5....that poll is a joke!

Ha,If it was a joke,it would be a very bad one.Shows what this computer knows about football.If that was my poll,first thing I'd do is burn the computer I used and never post or print such a thing.Wonder how long the odds makers in Vegas would use this poll for betting odds ? OK,I'll take Oakland and 21 for any amount against all the teams ranked ahead of them.Yeah,that would go over well.

I mainly posted this due to a fan saying Elizabethton was #1 on this same poll at some point during the season.  It was fun to see this morning and to post as an exclamation on Tullahoma’s 15-0 season.  Been a great season, congratulations to Tullahoma and Coach Olive on a perfect season!  Tullahoma is #1 in 4A!!!!!!

• Like 2

Well, it’s taken me a little bit to get past the disappointment. But, you gotta give props when it’s earned. And Tully earned a hard fought title Saturday. Best game of the weekend. Maybe one of the best games ever. You hate to loose. Gut punch. I know how you all felt last season after Nolensville. But, I can’t be too down. The last three years have been a heck of a ride. High school football is the greatest! We’re all lucky we got to see it. Congratulations Coach Olive. I hope you enjoy your retirement. A great career in coaching ends, but he’s still serving his school the best he can. Wildcats are #1 in 4A. Graduation will hit both programs hard. But, that’s the beauty of this game. It cycles around. Unless you’re in Blount County, of course. Cyclones will return strong, determined. This senior class coming up is 42-2. They don’t accept loosing. They won’t. MAN, I can’t wait till next season!!! (8ish months away, and counting). Mike Moulder would have loved that game. RIP-it wasn’t the same season without you. Lee Teat, good to see you at the game. Scott and Ken, I look forward to listening or watching you guys soon on your new show wherever that may be. Enjoy your season. It’s truly magical. Good night, everyone!

3 hours ago, TTownFan50 said:

https://sonnymoorepowerratings.com/h-s-foot.htm

Tullahoma #1 in the State of Tennessee according to computer!

Thanks for posting that , now I know to never waste my time with anything that has sonny moore on it ... so ridiculous . 

I'm very Happy for Tullahoma and Coach Olive , one of the classiest guys in Tennessee 

On 11/29/2021 at 8:20 AM, Betsyorangefan said:

We reload. This team is stacked with talent from seniors down to the incoming class of freshman which out scored  their opponents 400 to 36.   Betsy is build different 

This is cute.  All I remember from Saturday is that Tullahoma was built differently.  Built so differently that they now own the 4A title.  Thank you.