2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

5 minutes ago, wornoutwildcat said:

If your team can't run as fast in the last 6 minutes of the game as they do in the first six minutes of the game, beating the Wildcats just got a lot tougher. I have never seen a team kickoff 8 times in the first 10 minutes of the first quarter until this year. 

You won’t be kicking off 8 times total against  Elizabethton.  I’m not saying we win or lose.  Watched the first half against Pearl Cohn and first half against Haywood and “fast start” is not what I’d describe.  Very good football team Tullahoma has but don’t underestimate this Defense.  It’ll be the best you’ve seen.

25 minutes ago, lawnman said:

How do they compare to Greeneville!!

Have you watched all of their game film from this year? They have speed and athleticism all over the field, and their quarterback is a much better passer than greeneville’s but Tullahoma running back is a bigger slower more physical back which works in Betsy’s favor. 

2 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

You won’t be kicking off 8 times total against  Elizabethton.  I’m not saying we win or lose.  Watched the first half against Pearl Cohn and first half against Haywood and “fast start” is not what I’d describe.  Very good football team Tullahoma has but don’t underestimate this Defense.  It’ll be the best you’ve seen.

I know they want be any quicker than that Greeneville Devils team we beat.

Just now, Betsyorangefan said:

Have you watched all of their game film from this year? They have speed and athleticism all over the field, and their quarterback is a much better passer than greeneville’s but Tullahoma running back is a bigger slower more physical back which works in Betsy’s favor. 

I haven’t but I plan on watching some of it this week.

I’ve watched the Wildcats for two years now. I think they are a more balanced team than last year. I think coach Olive and the team really learned a hard lesson at the hands of Nolensville last season. I know just how heartbroken they and their fan base were (Scott Shasteen and Ken Keller). But, this season, they weren’t looking past anyone. They played one game at a time, stayed focused and took care of their business. This will be a tough test for my Cyclones. Not foreseeing a lopsided win by either team. May be one of the best games of the weekend. Good luck to both sides and may the beast(Cyclone) team win! lol

Edited by BigDaddyDave

4 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

I’ve watched the Wildcats for two years now. I think they are a more balanced team than last year. I think coach Olive and the team really learned a hard lesson at the hands of Nolensville last season. I know just how heartbroken they and their fan base were (Scott Shasteen and Ken Keller). But, this season, they weren’t looking past anyone. They played one game at a time, stayed focused and took care of their business. This will be a tough test for my Cyclones. Not foreseeing a lopsided win by either team. May be one of the best games of the weekend. Good luck to both sides and may the beast(Cyclone) team win! lol

Will be much tougher than the last 2 championships,  that’s for sure.  I’m confident in this staff and the way they prepare.  We will be ready.  We also have that been there done that edge, it’s all business this week. Let’s go get another one!