2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

14 hours ago, lawnman said:

Elizabethton coach Witten calls out Greeneville as setting the stage for Elizabethton to be able to make a run for the state title.    Now don't get me wrong, I can't stand Elizabethton as a team because they beat the daylights out of us every year, but I thought that was a very classy statement to credit your arch rival as coming up with the formula for winning 4A.     Then Witten says that Elizabethton basically copied what Greeneville was doing.     I am being tempted more and more each day to pull for Betsy this week....

21 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Elizabethton coach Witten calls out Greeneville as setting the stage for Elizabethton to be able to make a run for the state title.    Now don't get me wrong, I can't stand Elizabethton as a team because they beat the daylights out of us every year, but I thought that was a very classy statement to credit your arch rival as coming up with the formula for winning 4A.     Then Witten says that Elizabethton basically copied what Greeneville was doing.     I am being tempted more and more each day to pull for Betsy this week....

Your going to come around eventually!!

Go Betsy! I am a Greeneville fan from Middle TN, so when I cannot cheer for them I pull for East TN teams. If anyone is looking for good eats in Chattanooga, City Cafe Diner has 2 locations, one is about 6 blocks from Finley. Bea's Restaurant is a little drive from the stadium, good country cooking served family style. They bring food out and put it on a lazy susan, then you go to town. Everything I have had at both places is good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just to set the record straight, with all respect to betsy this is tullahomas year. We are a solid team as im sure you are too, but its our year. Sometimes in life its your time and its our time. This is a gritty team that plays together and will make the play offense or defensively. Ya'll had a great year and may be back next year but its our year. We're starving for something we've never had and won't be stopped. It'll be a good game i think at first and then we'll settle in and take over. These boys are just built different and just flat out want it. IT'S OUR YEAR AND WE WILL WIN AND BY MORE THAN A FIELD GOAL OR TOUCHDOWN!! ITS WAAAAAAAAAAR! YOU GON EAT YOUR CORNBREAD :hungry:!!!

Edited by Fawhy
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Fawhy said:

Just to set the record straight, with all respect to betsy this is tullahomas year. We are a solid team as im sure you are too, but its our year. Sometimes in life its your time and its our time. This is a gritty team that plays together and will make the play offense or defensively. Ya'll had a great year and may be back next year but its our year. We're starving for something we've never had and won't be stopped. It'll be a good game i think at first and then we'll settle in and take over. These boys are just built different and just flat out want it. IT'S OUR YEAR AND WE WILL WIN AND BY MORE THAN A FIELD GOAL OR TOUCHDOWN!! ITS WAAAAAAAAAAR! DO YOU WANT YOU CORNBREAD :hungry:!!!

Lol Betsy will have some humble pie for your hungry boys don't worry. Never trust anyone that claims their team is "just built different". No, no they're not just stop lol

10 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Lol Betsy will have some humble pie for your hungry boys don't worry. Never trust anyone that claims their team is "just built different". No, no they're not just stop lol

Ya'll can keep it, doesn't matter what you trust the truth is the truth. 

1 minute ago, Fawhy said:

Ya'll can keep it, doesn't matter what you trust the truth is the truth. 

Same song and dance every year from the west side of the state. Chest thumping then y'all see who really is "built different". Until y'all can make it a game y'all are just blowing hot air. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Same song and dance every year from the west side of the state. Chest thumping then y'all see who really is "built different". Until y'all can make it a game y'all are just blowing hot air. 

And this is why you'll keep that humble pie. Eat it slowly don't want you to choke on it!!