2021-4A Championship Game Tullahoma vs Elizabethton

TTownFan50

21 minutes ago, Undertaker411 said:

“Man” “talking crap”(to a female)”behind a fake name” … don’t see much hypocrisy behind that! Once again this tread has gotten off track! Focus your energy towards your team and the game. Calling a female names and getting pleasure out of isn’t very “football dadish “! 

If ya can’t handle the heat get out the kitchen,  have a nice evening,  GO CYCLONES 

Not sure how you bringing up being a female is relevant as no one really cares who you are other than just being another poster on coach t. Anyway Tull hasn't been here before so there will be some culture shock deer in the headlights from Tull. Every team has that issue when they make their first state title game. Happened to Greeneville and Happened to us. They are just high school kids so mentally never being there before is going to be a big deal for them. And contrary to what you said about not being last years teams..we are mostly the same just with one loss over the last 3 seasons. We bring back 2 state title MVPs so our team has been there and will be more than ready. 

We heard the same song and dance from Haywood and Springfield the last 2 years. We all know what happened. Some, not all, Greeneville fans had the same attitude as you during our 2nd meeting and we also know how that went. Until EHS loses they will be the favorite despite the chest pounding from the opponent. You all know what's coming. Stopping it is a whole other matter. 

I have a hard time betting against a team that has beat 14 4A teams, a playoff bound 5A team and 3 6A teams in the same season.  But we did give up a safety in a scrimmage so I guess anything is possible. I really don't know if we can play  with the sun out though. It's been dark almost our whole season. But win or lose we will have carried the west side bracket as best as it could have been carried. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wornoutwildcat said:

I have a hard time betting against a team that has beat 14 4A teams, a playoff bound 5A team and 3 6A teams in the same season.  But we did give up a safety in a scrimmage so I guess anything is possible. I really don't know if we can play  with the sun out though. It's been dark almost our whole season. But win or lose we will have carried the west side bracket as best as it could have been carried. 

8 of those teams have losing record, just sayin….  And yes Elizabethton has some less than impressive teams on schedule as well.   It’s hard to point at a schedule and say hey we are better unless we have some common opponents.    And the only 2 somewhat common opponents where Manchester and Rhea county 

6 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Not sure how you bringing up being a female is relevant as no one really cares who you are other than just being another poster on coach t. Anyway Tull hasn't been here before so there will be some culture shock deer in the headlights from Tull. Every team has that issue when they make their first state title game. Happened to Greeneville and Happened to us. They are just high school kids so mentally never being there before is going to be a big deal for them. And contrary to what you said about not being last years teams..we are mostly the same just with one loss over the last 3 seasons. We bring back 2 state title MVPs so our team has been there and will be more than ready. 

We heard the same song and dance from Haywood and Springfield the last 2 years. We all know what happened. Some, not all, Greeneville fans had the same attitude as you during our 2nd meeting and we also know how that went. Until EHS loses they will be the favorite despite the chest pounding from the opponent. You all know what's coming. Stopping it is a whole other matter. 

25 minutes ago, Betsyorangefan said:

8 of those teams have losing record, just sayin….  And yes Elizabethton has some less than impressive teams on schedule as well.   It’s hard to point at a schedule and say hey we are better unless we have some common opponents.    And the only 2 somewhat common opponents where Manchester and Rhea county 

This is the only time of year that Elizabethton gets the "weak schedule" thrashing that we receive all year long, every year :roflolk:

I've never been one to be too concerned about a team's SOS...I guess the clones' two state titles kinda proves why 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wornoutwildcat said:

Do they not teach math in Tullahoma?  You just posted that you have already played 18 games this season (14 4a teams, a 5a team, and 3 6a teams).  Play whoever you want but it would be even harder to bet against the two time defending state champs who bring two different state MVP players into this years game.

29 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Do they not teach math in Tullahoma?  You just posted that you have already played 18 games this season (14 4a teams, a 5a team, and 3 6a teams).  Play whoever you want but it would be even harder to bet against the two time defending state champs who bring two different state MVP players into this years game.

Tullahoma actually played 2-6A teams and then 12-4A teams and the 2-6A games were the only 2 non region/playoff games on the schedule due to Region 5 having 9 teams….no doubt Elizabethton has experience, great coaches, and great players on their side, just believe/hoping (don’t know if there is a difference when it comes to sports) Tullahoma can pull off the upset and put a gold ball in the trophy case to complete a great season and the 4 year career for the 22 Tullahoma seniors!  It’s only taken Tullahoma 99 years to get to the Championship game.

Edited by TTownFan50
  • Like 2