Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

Simpson and Hamilton hook up is gonna cause a lot of issues for Hampton. That’s not all Westview has either. Been saying all year Westview was gonna shred a East because of lack of offensive firepower for any of them to stay in the game. I will stay with that belief until proven wrong. Maybe Hampton can keep Westview off the field and ear clock. I know they will try but Westview has faced a few teams like that this year already but better imo. It’s been a great run by Hampton either way though. Most never thought they would have a chance to be here including me. I’m just keeping it real

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Simpson and Hamilton hook up is gonna cause a lot of issues for Hampton. That’s not all Westview has either. Been saying all year Westview was gonna shred a East because of lack of offensive firepower for any of them to stay in the game. I will stay with that belief until proven wrong. Maybe Hampton can keep Westview off the field and ear clock. I know they will try but Westview has faced a few teams like that this year already but better imo. It’s been a great run by Hampton either way though. Most never thought they would have a chance to be here including me. I’m just keeping it real

Not bad reasoning Tyrone, We'll fight with all we have and a little more, if its not enough, we'll tip our hat, pick up that other silver trophy and bring it home with pride. At the end of the day ,you are what you are.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I have no doubt Westview is phenomenal. Westview may win by 50.

However, I do know Hampton is a large, physical, disciplined team that can run the ball and can stop the run. That type team has always had a chance. That is never going to change. 

And we understand what a huge challenge this is ,trust me we will come to win. Our Coaches will have these kids prepared and these kids believe in themselves. A chance is all we can ask for, we earned the right and here we come. Good ,bad ,ugly, we'll stand behind these fellers 10000000000000000000000000000000000percent.