Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

At the beginning of the season I thought a region 3 or 4 team would be in Chattanooga but after watching Hampton vs Oneida I had a different perspective. I watched the Trousdale game and knew that Hampton would be ok down 20-8. Hamptons size and the way they just run the ball down your throat I don't believe anyone in region 3 or 4 could have beat them honestly. Sometimes it's just your time to be the top dog and this year was Hamptons. 

I can easily see why you thought the way you did, some really good teams in region 3 and 4. Now as far as that feeling good down 20 to 8 against Trousdale, I wasn't feeling so great. lol

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Hampton has had some time to hear over and over how the East is weak,  West winning is a foregone conclusion, and now they have this Westview kid shoved down their throat all week. The Riverside people said Westview had some vulnerabilities up front on both sides.  I expect Hampton to come out fired up and intense. 

I hope its not like it was when cland played ezell in 01.  Cland ran the ball down ezell's throat but they got a few more stops and were able to get 4 Td's ahead.  

24 minutes ago, horse said:

Have they announced mr football winners yet? Thought they always announced week of championship games. 

They usually do but maybe they are gonna do it after the season, they've always done in early in the week before the Grand Finale, my take on that is, they shouldn't do the picking before we all get to see who really deserves it.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

I can easily see why you thought the way you did, some really good teams in region 3 and 4. Now as far as that feeling good down 20 to 8 against Trousdale, I wasn't feeling so great. lol

It's easier to think that without having the stress of it being your team. I just knew Hampton had moved the ball well all night and should have gotten those late TDs earlier. TC was a very good team though. Enjoy everything this weekend. Lots of hard work got you guys there. (As well as all the other teams that made it) 

Going to be some great weather for December football.

5 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

It's easier to think that without having the stress of it being your team. I just knew Hampton had moved the ball well all night and should have gotten those late TDs earlier. TC was a very good team though. Enjoy everything this weekend. Lots of hard work got you guys there. (As well as all the other teams that made it) 

Going to be some great weather for December football.

I saw a lot of blood sweat and tears in the off season, Had a heck of a time getting all our kids healthy during the season, actually never happened until the 1st playoff game. these cats worked like winners, great to see hard work and dedication rewarded. These boys are WINNERS.

• Upvote 1

I’m a TC fan and haven’t posted all year because I haven’t been to a game because my son graduated last year but I wanted to wish the Bulldogs luck this weekend. I love seeing first time small town football teams make it to the big dance. Just cherish the moments with your sons this weekend. I sure miss watching my play. Again good luck to the Bulldogs

1 hour ago, pujo said:

I saw a lot of blood sweat and tears in the off season, Had a heck of a time getting all our kids healthy during the season, actually never happened until the 1st playoff game. these cats worked like winners, great to see hard work and dedication rewarded. These boys are WINNERS.

:hungry: These boys are hungry! Can't wait till Saturday.:thumb:

2 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Congratulations to all the Hampton bulldogs out there!!  Elizabethton is pulling hard for y’all and wish you nothing but luck this weekend!!!  Enjoy this opportunity!  Go dogs

Same to you Betsy :thumb: I know of a lot of Dog fans will be coming early to watch and cheer on  Betsy! We are expecting you guys to stay after to pull for us too. I am hoping for two Carter Co teams to win it all Saturday!

• Thanks 2