Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

6 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I may be stupid but I can’t figure out how to add a picture to my post. Anyone wanna help a computer illiterate old man out?  Lol

At the bottom of your post or reply will be "add files". Choose that which will take you to your phone or computers files, then choose pic. At least that's how I do it. I have no idea how Appvol and others gets the media links they do on here 

Edited by uknoit2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

At the bottom of your post or reply will be "add files". Choose that which will take you to your phone or computers files, then choose pic. At least that's how I do it. I have no idea how Appvol and others gets the media links they do on here 

image.png.07368bd37f4f3642e549a65186e4531d.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

Lol. See now this thread starting to liven up. We've talked about Dirty Harry, sweatervests and will probably be some Tombstone  references and then it's game on.  Tonight also needs some King talk too. 

Here's your tombstone reference Lol

4 minutes ago, Tootie said:

th?id=OIP.k_g_vAp_-_4kRirY3CfoXQHaDN&pidHampton riding into Chattanooga on Saturday!