Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

42 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We CANNOT do what E Nashville did in their 1st half and that's make unforced mistakes. To beat a team like Alcoa, you have to be perfect 

True. . Nashville literally gave Alcoa points in the 1st half. Waaay too  many mistakes.

Whoever is supposed to be keeping down & distance on the tv clock is pathetic. Stays behind the plays. I know this isn't NFL, but no excuse for that. It's happened in all games.

5 minutes ago, Grunt said:

True. . Nashville literally gave Alcoa points in the 1st half. Waaay too  many mistakes.

Whoever is supposed to be keeping down & distance on the tv clock is pathetic. Stays behind the plays. I know this isn't NFL, but no excuse for that. It's happened in all games.

Yes Pitiful

37 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Time to get your long-awaited-for GOLD Chargers. One more team is in your way. Put all questions to rest and leave no doubt! Dominate one play at a time, going 110%+ for that one 15-20 second spurt.. rest.. repeat! Do that until the final whistle.. and you WILL BE CHAMPS! Go get ‘em men! Westview all the way! 

You are aware there are two teams playing?

Whoever wins this it will be their first gold. I just saw that Hampton has much more playoff history than Westview though, including 18 years straight making the playoffs. That’s nothing to sneeze at for sure. Westview only one-ups them by making one finals appearance back in 2001 where they got the silver, Goodpasture Christian winning that year 14-0. No doubt about it, both teams will be super stoked to bring back the Gold. And both of them have earned the right to be in Choo-choo town, so line ‘em up and let ‘er rip. Won’t be long now. Hope Chargers took some upsidasium to combat bus-lag. Putting final games that far away seems odd, though it is the main HQ for BlueCross-BlueShield who is the main sponsor of playoffs. A good way to give somewhat of a homefield advantage & short trip time to all those East & Mid Tenn teams. Wonder how rest of teams would feel if all the final games were in Memphis or Millington? Ultimately you gotta be ready to go no matter where it’s played or who the opponent is. But still, it seems odd to not keep it more centralized.. but like all else, it was probably a $$$ thing more than anything else. Good luck to both, with a larger heaping of luck to our next-town neighbors in Martin, the Westview Chargers. I say they win 35-14.