Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

9 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Wonder how rest of teams would feel if all the final games were in Memphis or Millington? . 

Friend, we had to ride 510+ miles one way on a school bus in late May to get to the Spring Fling in Memphis three years in a row. Every West TN school could drive to Chattanooga for every championship for every sport for 20 years and it still wouldn't make up for that garbage. 

Edited by crazzyness
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, crazzyness said:

Friend, we had to ride 510+ miles one way on a school bus in late May to get to the Spring Fling in Memphis three years in a row. Every West TN school could drive to Chattanooga for every championship for every sport for 20 years and it still wouldn't make up for that garbage. 

Would be cool to see the ships played at Nissan Stadium. 

@pujo @uknoit2 

I’m not sure if there’s ever been any other 2A football team in the county schools in surrounding NET, Carter, Greene, Johnson, Sullivan, Washington that has made it to the Championship before?  I looked and perhaps I overlooked one, but I couldn’t find one. I would think that pretty much most of the high school football fans and more from the following county’s mentioned above will be pulling for the Dogs today. This is BIG TIME & how you write history; the DOGS are representing all of the NET county schools. I know the community, fans, coaches & kids are excited and ready for today. Its time to bring home the pay!! Just go get it done!!  Enjoy it!!  I’ll be watching :thumb:

Edited by Romansfive8

Game day!

I hope both teams have a safe trip to and from Chattanooga. For some of these players, after today, they will never suit up again and take the field to play for community and school pride.  This is as good as it gets for a high school football player. Players, enjoy the moment and all it entails.  Parents, mark this day as the game that all your support and all their hard work has paid off. I’ve said many times before, but really, is there anything else like high school football?!  Good luck to all and….. GO Dawgs!!

7 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Dear Hampton,

You can do it!

7 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Got that gut feeling Hampton going to take it 

7 hours ago, Grunt said:

Pujo, uknowit2, Hampton,  much respect for you guys & the program. My kind of folks. Pujo & me go back a ways. Hard to forget him, LOL. Pulling hard for the Dawgs tomorrow. Grab that Gold.

I'll be watching on the telly.

6 hours ago, crazzyness said:

55 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

@pujo @uknoit2 

This is BIG TIME & how you write history; the DOGS are representing all of the NET county schools. I know the community, fans, coaches & kids are excited and ready for today. Its time to bring home the pay!! Just go get it done!!  Enjoy it!!  I’ll be watching :thumb:

20 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Game day!
This is as good as it gets for a high school football player. Players, enjoy the moment and all it entails.  Parents, mark this day as the game that all your support and all their hard work has paid off. I’ve said many times before, but really, is there anything else like high school football?!  Good luck to all and….. GO Dawgs!!

Got a feeling Pujo has been in Chattanooga the last day or two, so I'll fill in for both of us. We know what's coming and it's been coming since game one of the playoffs...IMO, only way to prepare for this is to have played against it. We got about 3,000 lb, that can move, coming at you every play. If they can stop that, they deserve every bit of praise due. 

WE COMING AND ABOUT TO FIND OUT! GO DOGSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Praying for safe travels for everyone and a safe game for each.

ps. I'd travel 2 days for this game :thumb:

• Upvote 3