Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

15 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I watched this game today. Hampton ran into a buzzsaw and should hold their head high.

This game very much resembled the one I witnessed in person at Fairview. 

You don't see offenses that aggressive and efficient very often. Westview also has an above average defense and special teams.

It would be cool to know what their ceiling is right now. How would they stack up against the other champions? 

I think they would have made it to the ship if they were still in 3A but would have humbled against Alcoa 

21 minutes ago, Swarm said:

I watched this game today. Hampton ran into a buzzsaw and should hold their head high.

This game very much resembled the one I witnessed in person at Fairview. 

You don't see offenses that aggressive and efficient very often. Westview also has an above average defense and special teams.

It would be cool to know what their ceiling is right now. How would they stack up against the other champions? 

You are Correct. most of our defense will be back next season. We have a huge running back coming from the middle school next season with some underclassmen coming in. Supposedly we supposed to have another good quarterback next season not named graham Simpson but our offense will see the biggest change our defense not so much. Our biggest playmakers on that side of the ball will mostly be back

11 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

everyone knew Westview was good. Acting like you had some kind of exclusive is the worst kind of stupid

Please kinfolk…many teams in the East poked fun when I tried to tell them the East had no chance against the West. Never said I had exclusive insight but you wouldn’t know if I did. I thought same thing about 1A and was wrong and most did too. I’m just keeping it real 

Edited by TyroneBiggums
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

this is a football message board. you are gloating about a computer purchase? weird

Find it sorta ironic that Westview's enrollment went from 619 from the last classification to 509 this round, thats a huge drop-off. Think Daddy rabbit got coaches hired and whatever it took to get more exposure for his son. Amazing what goes on behind the scenes in A TON of schools.

Just now, pujo said:

Find it sorta ironic that Westview's enrollment went from 619 from the last classification to 509 this round, thats a huge drop-off. Think Daddy rabbit got coaches hired and whatever it took to get more exposure for his son. Amazing what goes on behind the scenes in A TON of schools.

thats like 2-3 neighborhoods burning down.  illegals in nyc are less creative