Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

14 hours ago, pujo said:

Find it sorta ironic that Westview's enrollment went from 619 from the last classification to 509 this round, thats a huge drop-off. Think Daddy rabbit got coaches hired and whatever it took to get more exposure for his son. Amazing what goes on behind the scenes in A TON of schools.

Dang, it didn't take those loser blues long to kick in. Less than a week after the game and now the other team cheated on enrollment to get a gold ball? Maybe y'all gave them the same half effort y'all gave ole Daniel Boone himself when you took it easy on us? Is there any real knowledge on the demographics, economic situation, or actual facts about that town to support your whining? Or just working that loser limp for all it's worth? If your team spent as much time preparing as some of you do making excuses and dogging a high school football player maybe they wouldn't have gotten blown out of the stadium. I watched the game and Westview wins that game 100 times out of 100 and it wasn't just  #6, they were better at every position on both sides of the ball. 

• Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, DBoone said:

Dang, it didn't take those loser blues long to kick in. Less than a week after the game and now the other team cheated on enrollment to get a gold ball? Maybe y'all gave them the same half effort y'all gave ole Daniel Boone himself when you took it easy on us? Is there any real knowledge on the demographics, economic situation, or actual facts about that town to support your whining? Or just working that loser limp for all it's worth? If your team spent as much time preparing as some of you do making excuses and dogging a high school football player maybe they wouldn't have gotten blown out of the stadium. I watched the game and Westview wins that game 100 times out of 100 and it wasn't just  #6, they were better at every position on both sides of the ball. 

Just stated facts,never known a 2a school losing that many kids in that length of time, as far as taking it easy on you, never once stated that, just we were not going all out to win , next time you get to the State , I'll try to watch it, maybe you'll have a player that could start for the other team.

1 hour ago, DBoone said:

4 schools in Weakly Co, none lost kids anywhere comparable to these guys. 

23 minutes ago, pujo said:

4 schools in Weakly Co, none lost kids anywhere comparable to these guys. 

Enrollment for the other 3

Gleason-134 (one of the top 5 smallest football playing schools in the state)

Greenfield-166 (also one of the smallest)

Dresden-339

Looks like there were already not many people living in these towns, I doubt you would see very much fluctuation in enrollment numbers when they are already that low. 

12 minutes ago, DBoone said:

Enrollment for the other 3

Gleason-134 (one of the top 5 smallest football playing schools in the state)

Greenfield-166 (also one of the smallest)

Dresden-339

Looks like there were already not many people living in these towns, I doubt you would see very much fluctuation in enrollment numbers when they are already that low. 

Bet I'm not the only one who thinks losing this many kids is strange, most small schools go up or down 20 or 30.

6 minutes ago, DBoone said:

It really doesn't matter, if they were still 3A then MAHS would have delivered the pounding in the championship game.

Yeah I think they had 30 seniors and 17 of them were transfers. There is a System for winning and it usually comes down to how many impact players you can get from other schools.