Westview vs Hampton

Rellim51

40 minutes ago, thome86 said:

I’m just here to read all the comments from the non East Tn. people saying Hampton doesn’t stand a chance.

IF” Hampton “POUNDS” the rock against Westview I will really be surprised. Westview has the type of offense that put points on the board very fast. They have a very sick run defense also. I will take anybody’s bet on Westview by 14!

1 minute ago, sportslover88 said:

Hope Hampton has a passing game too because MAHS saw what happened when they only brought a run game to the field against the Chargers…..

Two completely different run games in MAHS and Hampton. I’m not saying they can or can’t run on westy but they’re very capable of grinding it out. 

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

IF” Hampton “POUNDS” the rock against Westview I will really be surprised. Westview has the type of offense that put points on the board very fast. They have a very sick run defense also. I will take anybody’s bet on Westview by 14!

And nobody in Hampton really cares. We'll just show up and see what happens, we don't mind being underdogs. If we get beat by a better team,so be it. We'll just come back home and get back to work.

10 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Westview has to like their matchup vs hamptons defense but it is a very tough matchup for westview’s defense, if Westview gets 2-3 stops early it could spell trouble but if Hampton can chew the clock the way they did last night, they will control the game (that doesn’t mean they will win) 

Edited by TCRadio

9 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Hope Hampton has a passing game too because MAHS saw what happened when they only brought a run game to the field against the Chargers…..

It’s a completely different style of run game, it may work it may not, they will stick to the run regardless of score