East Nashville vs Alcoa 3a Championship

EastNasty

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Booger be rolling out the Red Carpet and direction traffic when the GOONS come to Chatt-town!! :thumb:

Dance Leprechaun GIFs | Tenor

...Booger nose you Goons and no big spenders.....so pass the word to put on your old wheels and tires and bring that fogger with you

Booger just sayin images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTomqLQkJvNUDb_9haoEQE

Edited by Booger

3 hours ago, Charger64 said:

They will be more the ready I am sure. I will be surprised if it turns into a 4 quarter war. The dominance was so great last week vs Giles County. Too much of everything....add to some poor coaching decisions on Giles County and turnovers just does not lend itself to being competitive. Alcoa's defense just is able to deny everything a team does offensively. They are so good up front on offense and have such an array of skilled players on offense. Most 3A teams just don't have the depth to take away both the run and the pass....Game will not be close. Tornadoes want to be that dominate!

We definitely did not help ourselves in this game at all . After the opening kickoff return the wheels fell completely off and we could not recover and it just got progressively worse . I’m not making excuses at all just stating facts .Giles Co is a really good football team but Alcoa was just on another level . What ever we tried they had an answer for . All of Giles Co non region games were all 5 & 6a schools from early scrimmages to season games and we won all of them including beating all of region 5 5a teams except page which didn’t happen because of covid . Good luck to East Nashville but like I said Alcoa is on another level . Go Bobcats!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1