East Nashville vs Alcoa 3a Championship

EastNasty

Congratulations  not only on a great win but coming right back after losing a handful of once in a lifetime players from last year's team and made it look as if it hadn't happened. Major difference I saw was discipline and that's from great coaching. Impressive win and I had no doubt especially after watching the replay from last week. When I posted the who will win Alcoa or COVID it actually was a compliment because I knew inside why they cancelled. Hope everyone that went had a great time and I do think Alcoa is a top 3 team in all public schools.

• Thanks 2

On 11/30/2021 at 8:36 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Giles County was way better than East Nashville this year.  Alcoa’s freshman will be playing in this one by halftime. 56-6 final score

Just my opinion but I think East Nashville was a better team than Giles offensively and defensively. Giles may be better on special teams after seeing the miscues on punts today for EN but they made Alcoa work today. And Amarion Ford for EN is a heck of a running back. 

• Like 3