East Nashville vs Alcoa 3a Championship

EastNasty

On 11/27/2021 at 11:50 AM, lawnman said:

Alcoa is a beast and I see another Gold Ball coming soon.I’ve heard there is a tornado touching down in Chattanooga on Friday and it’s going to get nasty!!

lawnman got some bad hearin scoop......ant gonna be no twister in chattanooga.....them tornadoes most often get knocked down to a big puff a wind by the time they get down in the hole tween the ridges.....

....but that puff a wind them Goons and their Tinheads are bringin to towm from Aluminum City will be enuff for Alcoa to name the score and collect them another Gold ball.....to take the lead away from their big sister up the street for the largest assemblyin of Gold Balls

Booger just sayin:shock:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Booger said:

lawnman got some bad hearin scoop......ant gonna be no twister in chattanooga.....them tornadoes most often get knocked down to a big puff a wind by the time they get down in the hole tween the ridges.....

....but that puff a wind them Goons and their Tinheads are bringin to towm from Aluminum City will be enuff for Alcoa to name the score and collect them another Gold ball.....to take the lead away from their big sister up the street for the largest assemblyin of Gold Balls

Booger be rolling out the Red Carpet and direction traffic when the GOONS come to Chatt-town!! :thumb:

Dance Leprechaun GIFs | Tenor

3 minutes ago, Booger said:

Actually, if your game prediction is correct, Alcoa will go up by 3 Gold Balls (20-17). Hope your prediction holds. Get with ya soon! :thumb:

On 11/28/2021 at 1:01 PM, fb247 said:

very mature. so we can not even have discussion without doing crap like this

On 11/28/2021 at 1:13 PM, fb247 said:

Sad that a discussion can't happen. If I were an Alcoa fan I would defend them also. I am just posting an opinion.

u been on T plenty long enuff fb247 to nose ant nobody safe from them Aluminum City Goons.....and the fact fb247 didnt think it could go sideways on fb247......WELLLLLL

Booger just sayin :roll:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I hope the Alcoa players don't buy into this. It may turn into a 4 quarter war! :o

Got to come out strong and play sound football.

They will be more the ready I am sure. I will be surprised if it turns into a 4 quarter war. The dominance was so great last week vs Giles County. Too much of everything....add to some poor coaching decisions on Giles County and turnovers just does not lend itself to being competitive. Alcoa's defense just is able to deny everything a team does offensively. They are so good up front on offense and have such an array of skilled players on offense. Most 3A teams just don't have the depth to take away both the run and the pass....Game will not be close. Tornadoes want to be that dominate!