Page vs Powell for the Gold Ball

Pizzpatriot2

38 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Why does everyone dislike Powell :lol:

I can’t speak for people today, but going back about 30 years; we played at Powell Game 10 in what was the de facto region championship game. They were one of the dirtiest teams I ever went against. They took cheap shots at our star RB all night. We kept our composer and won, and went on to win the state championship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

All the way to the state championship?

Is that gym warm down there in Hohenwald? It is going to be cold on us in Chattanooga but, I gotta tell you, it's nice to play in the semi-finals and win then play for the gold ball!

How basketball season going over there little brother? We cranked it up too but football is still going on over here. I know you wouldn't know about that but it's awesome to be playing this far into the season/playoffs.

Region Champions. Semi-final game. State championship game. How did Fairview do this year?

When is the last time Fairview made it to the semis? What about the state championship?

How is playing in the state championship a fraud?

Chattanooga bound!

Not even a top 10 huh? But yet, playing for the gold ball. How did Milan fair this year?

Richland beat page? Out by second round? Can you just imagine if we were in 2A???? When is the last time Hohenwald made it to the semis? Even better question, when was the last time they made it to the state championship?

Fraud huh? State championship game, fraud? Not like Fairview, however?

This may be the saddest post ever on coachT. You've posted 10-15 times a week on Lewis County's game threads bashing the coach. the program, the community, and their kids for years without relenting, then "your" program earns a trip to play in the state championship game and what do you do? You create a game thread...throw out one post to deflect your true intent for it...then use it to continue bashing Lewis County and the posters who have defended them against your unprovoked attack. It must really suck to be so enamored with rooting for someone to fail that you can't celebrate your own team's accomplishments when they succeed.

Don't bother to reply, I'm done with you and your pettishness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

This may be the saddest post ever on coachT. You've posted 10-15 times a week on Lewis County's game threads bashing the coach. the program, the community, and their kids for years without relenting, then "your" program earns a trip to play in the state championship game and what do you do? You create a game thread...throw out one post to deflect your true intent for it...then use it to continue bashing Lewis County and the posters who have defended them against your unprovoked attack. It must really suck to be so enamored with rooting for someone to fail that you can't celebrate your own team's accomplishments when they succeed.

I agree lol. I definitely get peaked in High School vibes from this guy lol 

Edited by Rocketboy21

59 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Oh now Trader @tradertwo, I have never, not once, bashed the coach, the community or any of those kids! Not once! You are just mad because we are playing for the gold ball. It's not that you are mad that we are playing for it and your team is not, you are just mad that we made it this far! It must really suck to see us having this success. Maybe if you had pumped your favorite team up more and not degraded Page so much/as much/any then you would not feel as bad. 

I see what you are doing here though. You want to take away from our team, our kids and our program and try to use me to do it. And, to use such powerful words such as "attach" "unprovoked" you make me feel as if I were Japan in WWII! But, to go back to Hohenwald and their program, maybe, just maybe, if they had played better teams throughout the years instead of all those Single A and non successful teams, their program would know what it is like to face tough competition and the hardships required to reach the state championship. What do you think? You should kinda know how that feels. Has Riverside ever made it to the finals? What about the state championship? I tell you what, when they do, you can speak with credibility. Until then, all of the negative things you have said about my program, about Page, about how bad we are, just know we have and are accomplishing something Riverside never has!

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Well she is the saddest contributor to the site so it doesn't surprise me. Btw, I'd recommend the ignore feature Trader. It makes a difference. 

PissPatriot, I'll be in Chattanooga with you know who. Please introduce yourself if you have the balls. I won't hold my breath. LOLLL

Edited by Swarm

5 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

All the way to the state championship?

Is that gym warm down there in Hohenwald? It is going to be cold on us in Chattanooga but, I gotta tell you, it's nice to play in the semi-finals and win then play for the gold ball!

How basketball season going over there little brother? We cranked it up too but football is still going on over here. I know you wouldn't know about that but it's awesome to be playing this far into the season/playoffs.

Region Champions. Semi-final game. State championship game. How did Fairview do this year?

When is the last time Fairview made it to the semis? What about the state championship?

How is playing in the state championship a fraud?

Chattanooga bound!

Not even a top 10 huh? But yet, playing for the gold ball. How did Milan fair this year?

Richland beat page? Out by second round? Can you just imagine if we were in 2A???? When is the last time Hohenwald made it to the semis? Even better question, when was the last time they made it to the state championship?

Fraud huh? State championship game, fraud? Not like Fairview, however?

Round two? What about quarter finals, semi finals and then state championship? #### a doodle doo!

Typically, frauds do not make it to the state championship game, typically!

But playing for that gold ball, in 5A!

4th seed huh? Generous? What about state championship game?

Hmmm, beat who we needed to beat to play the best of that side of the state who beat the best who beat the best. It must really bother you to read about us while you are in that basketball gym.

We probably could if said jockstrap was going to Chattanooga to the State Championship game!

Paper Champion you say? Do paper champions make it to the State Championship game?

Toilet paper, paper champions, huh? All I have to say about that is, "State Championship"!

You say horrible? Is a State Championship game contender really horrible? 

Wow, must feel good to get all that off your chest LOL