Page vs Powell for the Gold Ball

Pizzpatriot2

5 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Thanks SS. I'm just happy for the kids, the coaches (especially Matt), and my father in law (God rest his soul), who would have been in the front row tonight cheering those kids on, win or lose. He can rest easy now!

You’re welcome buddy. Don’t blame ya a bit for being happy for and proud of all involved who finally brought the Panthers their 1st state championship ever. That’s always special for a small, tight knit community such as Powell.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I know I already congratulated Powell, but I wanted to specifically include OSU and KnoxPhoto, both really stand-up gentlemen that I have a lot of respect for as a fellow poster. You guys deserve to bask in this victory. I’m honestly happy for both of you.

Thanks Sweet. Classy as usual man and much appreciated. Happy they finally pulled it off, although I think they almost gave me a heart attack lol 

Great game to watch, even though I just finished watching the replay! McNamara is fun to watch, and you will not see a better executed onside kick than that! The only thing I was not crazy about was the hotdogging and all the "look at me penalties", not calling out numbers/names but it was the majority of the team. Anyway, congrats to Powell, great season!

Also...Boyce Smith represented well, 2 or 3 TDs I believe!

3 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

Great game to watch, even though I just finished watching the replay! McNamara is fun to watch, and you will not see a better executed onside kick than that! The only thing I was not crazy about was the hotdogging and all the "look at me penalties", not calling out numbers/names but it was the majority of the team. Anyway, congrats to Powell, great season!

Also...Boyce Smith represented well, 2 or 3 TDs I believe!

I wasn't aware that McNamara at Michigan was his brother until last night. The kid is a battler!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HTV said:

Yep. And I am sure he'll be happy to know that scouts are combing the streets of the Carter community looking for potential transfers.  :popcorneater:

1 hour ago, ObserverSD said:

Ouch!

Ohhh no, my feelings are so hurt. Hey HTV, did Lowe and Co. pick you up last night for CIRCLES Of fun? OSD, you still salty ab 2019? :roflol::roflol:

Edited by chsbobcat09
  • Like 1