Page vs Powell for the Gold Ball

Pizzpatriot2

18 minutes ago, KnoxPhoto said:

Yep. Based on receiving stats prior to the West game….

#9 Redmond - 962 yards

#11 Greene - 760 yards

# 2 Collins - 551 yards (I’m sure missing a few games with injury lowered his numbers)

This doesn’t include #4 Foust, #22 Magdos, #8 Jervis Brown, or # 3 Jarvis Stockton (out of the backfield). All are guys that can and do make plays. Focus on one, they just go to another option. 

Yeah, I meant #2 and #22. I figured I got the numbers wrong. Thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, I meant #2 and #22. I figured I got the numbers wrong. Thanks.

Redmond is probably about 150-200 yards below where he should be, too many drops. 

Greene best athlete on the field

Collins- easy TD's inside the 20 

Foust- If you focus on everyone else, he'll have 2 TDs before halftime. 

6 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Redmond is probably about 150-200 yards below where he should be, too many drops. 

Greene best athlete on the field

Collins- easy TD's inside the 20 

Foust- If you focus on everyone else, he'll have 2 TDs before halftime. 

Redmond is showing why most of the recruiting gurus believe he will be a DB in college football. 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 4:29 PM, tradertwo said:

This may be the saddest post ever on coachT. You've posted 10-15 times a week on Lewis County's game threads bashing the coach. the program, the community, and their kids for years without relenting, then "your" program earns a trip to play in the state championship game and what do you do? You create a game thread...throw out one post to deflect your true intent for it...then use it to continue bashing Lewis County and the posters who have defended them against your unprovoked attack. It must really suck to be so enamored with rooting for someone to fail that you can't celebrate your own team's accomplishments when they succeed.

Don't bother to reply, I'm done with you and your pettishness.

I just have to quote this post once more:

Yeah, that was pretty neat how I did that, wasn't it? Think anyone else in addition to you figured that out or, do you think you are the only one? Again though, I've never bashed the coach or community or kids down there. I have, however, pointed out the program is fake and the won/loss ratio is a complete misnomer. So, I will give you credit on calling me out on that because that is exactly what I have done! Also, I think I began calling them out in 2017 so, yeah, you might be right as far as your statement of "years" but, it's not like I've been doing it for a decade or longer (though others did two decades ago). Incase you have not been paying attention, I have not rooted for anyone (Hohenwald) to fail. I have just mentioned (stated) that they will always be out in the early rounds of the playoffs. If you will go back to my threads and posts, I have actually pulled for them. Also, you are incorrect on me not celebrating my teams accomplishments. Me, my friends, co-workers, colleagues, family and others have been celebrating since Friday night! Seeing how you are a Scotts Hill fan (and not a Riverside fan) have you been celebrating anything football related since Friday night? Have you celebrated anything football related since the end of October?

On 11/29/2021 at 6:28 PM, RCfan said:

Wow, must feel good to get all that off your chest LOL

Yeah, well, I'm just glad to prove my point(s)!

18 hours ago, RiversideP said:

TraderTwo is a Scotts Hill fan if I am certain, why bring suck hostility towards Riverside lol?

Ha! My bad RP. I guess since he posts more about Riverside than his own team, I just assumed he was one of your bunch. I don't blame you though, I would make sure he wasn't my kin either and let it be known!

18 hours ago, RiversideP said:

I was waiting to see something like this when I saw that page won too funny 

Ah, yeah, I'm sure everyone was too! There are only a few (actually like three) from two-three months ago who are still on here clapping back. This is something that they will never, ever, ever live down!

21 hours ago, JoeKane13 said:

Congratulations moron! You proved even yourself wrong…. I guess a team can make it to the Ship with a weak schedule.. who woulda thought??. But congrats to the Page players and coaches!! Hard a hard fought win to make it last week. But your still a clown that still lives with your momma lol

Nah, I didn't, really/actually. I proved that a good team that is good enough to play for a state championship will. This is regardless of the schedule! My point with you and other posters from Hohenwald is that your team(s) are never good enough to play for gold balls and that the high winning percentage is just a misnomer! 

To further my point, we were 9-1 on the regular season this year. We are now 13-1 playing for the state championship and this includes the FF by Giles. However, unlike Hohenwald, we are not 9-2 or 10-2 excited about the basketball season! Should not be that difficult to figure out my point. But, incase you haven't, we are Region Champs and not only that, we are playing for a state championship. What we are not, however, is/are the #regularseasonpaperchampions from Hohenwald!!

On 11/30/2021 at 8:58 AM, WingT08 said:

Congrats to my friend @Pizzpatriot2 on his team making it to the state championship game. A lot of his haters won't ever know how it feels to be in that position, especially all those paper champions!

This is a very proud moment not only for me but for all Page fans! Just so proud of our boys having such a stellar regular season and then taking care of business in the playoffs! It is too bad many will never get to experience this feeling!

On 11/30/2021 at 1:27 AM, Kevin38 said:

I want to call people out after my team won, but always seem to resist, just not worth it imo...

Oh, but it is! It really is! You should try it!

On 11/29/2021 at 11:35 PM, tradertwo said:

I'm actually rooting for Page to win it all...I've had a lot of respect for the program since they came to Lexington with a 5-5 record and knocked a 10-0 Tiger team out of the playoffs several years back, and displayed great sportsmanship on the field and in the stands. Since you mentioned all the negative things I've said about Page, and have deciphered that I'm a Riverside fan without help, I'll just have to give you a good old LOL and leave it at that!

#goriversidelions:lol:

PS. Yeah, I know that I said I wouldn't respond...sometimes it's just too good to pass up.

I, for one, am glad you didn't pass it up. So, as I understand it, you are a Scotts Hill fan? I don't know much of anything about your program, really. The only thing I have heard is that there is an identity crisis in that your school doesn't fully know what county/town you are in? 

Here is a question, since your program pulls kids from two counties, why has your program not advanced to the state championship game?

10 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I just have to quote this post once more:

Yeah, that was pretty neat how I did that, wasn't it? Think anyone else in addition to you figured that out or, do you think you are the only one? Again though, I've never bashed the coach or community or kids down there. I have, however, pointed out the program is fake and the won/loss ratio is a complete misnomer. So, I will give you credit on calling me out on that because that is exactly what I have done! Also, I think I began calling them out in 2017 so, yeah, you might be right as far as your statement of "years" but, it's not like I've been doing it for a decade or longer (though others did two decades ago). Incase you have not been paying attention, I have not rooted for anyone (Hohenwald) to fail. I have just mentioned (stated) that they will always be out in the early rounds of the playoffs. If you will go back to my threads and posts, I have actually pulled for them. Also, you are incorrect on me not celebrating my teams accomplishments. Me, my friends, co-workers, colleagues, family and others have been celebrating since Friday night! Seeing how you are a Scotts Hill fan (and not a Riverside fan) have you been celebrating anything football related since Friday night? Have you celebrated anything football related since the end of October?

Yeah, well, I'm just glad to prove my point(s)!

Ha! My bad RP. I guess since he posts more about Riverside than his own team, I just assumed he was one of your bunch. I don't blame you though, I would make sure he wasn't my kin either and let it be known!

Ah, yeah, I'm sure everyone was too! There are only a few (actually like three) from two-three months ago who are still on here clapping back. This is something that they will never, ever, ever live down!

Nah, I didn't, really/actually. I proved that a good team that is good enough to play for a state championship will. This is regardless of the schedule! My point with you and other posters from Hohenwald is that your team(s) are never good enough to play for gold balls and that the high winning percentage is just a misnomer! 

To further my point, we were 9-1 on the regular season this year. We are now 13-1 playing for the state championship and this includes the FF by Giles. However, unlike Hohenwald, we are not 9-2 or 10-2 excited about the basketball season! Should not be that difficult to figure out my point. But, incase you haven't, we are Region Champs and not only that, we are playing for a state championship. What we are not, however, is/are the #regularseasonpaperchampions from Hohenwald!!

This is a very proud moment not only for me but for all Page fans! Just so proud of our boys having such a stellar regular season and then taking care of business in the playoffs! It is too bad many will never get to experience this feeling!

Oh, but it is! It really is! You should try it!

I, for one, am glad you didn't pass it up. So, as I understand it, you are a Scotts Hill fan? I don't know much of anything about your program, really. The only thing I have heard is that there is an identity crisis in that your school doesn't fully know what county/town you are in? 

Here is a question, since your program pulls kids from two counties, why has your program not advanced to the state championship game?

Some one delete this!  Keep this thread about the game.  SMH

• Upvote 4

Just now, FHSAlum12 said:

What are QB1 for Powell stats through 14 games? Atts/Comps/Yards/INT's, Rush Atts/Yards

Number 1 in the state for total yards, and TD 

263-397 (66%) for 3,480 yards passing

33 TD

10 int

447 Rush yards, and 12 TD

Total TD 55 and total yards 3,920 

Or you could of just googled him....Jordyn Potts.....lol 

• Sad 1