The Valley

AirRaid

6 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

/hixson/grundy/ east ridge/ scottsboro/ north Jackson.  How long has it been since the pirates have had a qb from sp?

You’re a hateful turd aren’t you?  Sounds like a miserable life going around all the time worrying about SP. Don’t worry.. they should lose tomorrow so it can make your weekend better. I am sure you are salty because Jasper was suppose to be on some kind of champIonship run this season and they still couldn’t get out of the second round. What a tool bag you seem to be all the time. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

You’re a hateful turd aren’t you?  Sounds like a miserable life going around all the time worrying about SP. Don’t worry.. they should lose tomorrow so it can make your weekend better. I am sure you are salty because Jasper was suppose to be on some kind of champIonship run this season and they still couldn’t get out of the second round. What a tool bag you seem to be all the time. 

Ahhhhh relax big guy, I can have a little fun also.  Trust me, what sp does is the last thing on my mind honestly.  You are right though, I am salty about our 2nd rd exit this year for sure.  I hope sp pulls it off tomorrow, I kind of feel like they are a team of destiny.  The kids need something good to happen after Jones pulled a kiffin.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Ahhhhh relax big guy, I can have a little fun also.  Trust me, what sp does is the last thing on my mind honestly.  You are right though, I am salty about our 2nd rd exit this year for sure.  I hope sp pulls it off tomorrow, I kind of feel like they are a team of destiny.  The kids need something good to happen after Jones pulled a kiffin.

Is this why your on multiple threads talking about South Pitt, the Hunter twins and Stoney (assume the new coach) needing to recruit more? If it’s the last thing on your mind you sure do go out of your way to talk about them a lot. I’m just keeping it real 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Is this why your on multiple threads talking about South Pitt, the Hunter twins and Stoney (assume the new coach) needing to recruit more? If it’s the last thing on your mind you sure do go out of your way to talk about them a lot. I’m just keeping it real 

Yeah, I can throw a jab when one is thrown my way, that's keeping it real.  

7 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Yeah, I can throw a jab when one is thrown my way, that's keeping it real.  

South Pitt fan gives poke about playing golf next week and you go for throat again with their coach recruiting some more Twins non sense? Yeah kinfolk you are most definitely thinking about them. I’m just keeping it real