The Valley

AirRaid

Just now, TyroneBiggums said:

I think y’all two are the ones using each other’s back door. Might even have a profile picture South Pitts coaches hanging on the wall while your knocking. I’m just keeping it real 

Being awfully protective it seems. That's a good woman there. Not many like you anymore. Keep on keepin it real hun

• Upvote 2

Just now, PurplePower68 said:

Being awfully protective it seems. That's a good woman there. Not many like you anymore. Keep on keepin it real hun

Protective?? Of what? Losing me on women talk too kinfolk. You must be using that big brain thinking you know more than you really do again. I will dismiss myself from this ignorance for the night before I somehow get sucked into some Warrior Pirate fued. Enjoy your friends backside though. Hopefully you will relieve him of some stress. I’m just keeping it real 

7 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Protective?? Of what? Losing me on women talk too kinfolk. You must be using that big brain thinking you know more than you really do again. I will dismiss myself from this ignorance for the night before I somehow get sucked into some Warrior Pirate fued. Enjoy your friends backside though. Hopefully you will relieve him of some stress. I’m just keeping it real 

Lost me on that one Shyrone. You seem to be a good stress reliever. Just keeping it real

7 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

I think y’all two are the ones using each other’s back door. Might even have a profile picture South Pitts coaches hanging on the wall while your knocking. I’m just keeping it real 

Tyrone the jailhouse fellars fell way short of expectations around jailhouse high.  They is already making empty promises for next year to keep the portal from getting busy.  You think Im joking but im just keeping it real.

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Tyrone the jailhouse fellars fell way short of expectations around jailhouse high.  They is already making empty promises for next year to keep the portal from getting busy.  You think Im joking but im just keeping it real.

Y’all better watch your portal before Childress smacks that hand again. Next time South Pitt won’t be so lucky. Y’all and Marion must be doing some inside betting on who can make each other looks the worst. I’m just keeping it real