Class 2A 2022

TheLongestYard

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Question for y’all kinfolks. Why is Marion always worried about South Pittsburg? I always see you guys moaning about South Pitt getting players. Y’all need to worry about Marion and eat that humble pie H2O gave you because it won’t get any easier next year with what all Watertown has coming back. Marion better find another play caller then find a new offense because the game I saw y’all won’t get where your going running that. Talking to one guy at the game though it sounded like your best year after this one might be 2023. Was told it might be better class than any of the 3 that went to state. That’s a lot to live up to but you need to worry about yourself instead of your kinfolks down the road. After some of the success y’all had a few years back your program should be better than that. I hope y’all can figure it out though. Some good folks down that way. I’m just keeping it real 

Your reading comprehension is about as good as your game prognostications. Ain't nobody worried about them boys down south. TTP just taking a shot at Roy for bumpin his gums. I guess you forgot who cried the most on these boards about people getting players a few years back. (Ask them Greenback fellers if they can remember. I'm sure they could jog your memory for you.) I can remember us having a qb who played here all his life and transferred to AL his junior year but decided to come back home his senior season. Tore some sp people up. They were talking about a 25 mile rule being broken (not sure what that even is). Tried to get his dad to take him to Signal Mtn to play because they were a better team. Yeah I said Signal Mtn :lol:

We own that loss to Watertown no problem. The offense will adjust to the players on the field next year. The offense this year was lights out until the best athlete on the field gets hurt on the 2nd play of the last regular season game. It wasn't the same after that. MC should have pretty stout teams for the next 4 or 5 years at least.

No Marion fans on the 2022 1A thread but already got a few sp people on the 2A thread. Who's worried about who? I would say we are living "rent free" in their heads but that's a very touchy subject for them. Yep reckon so :roflol:

Just keepin it real too

Edited by PurplePower68
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Cooper kid for H20 is a stud. Impressive what he did as a Sophomore. I think they are the favorite. Tyner will be most talented in Chatt area imo then probably Marion but they lost 2 of 3 best playmakers so verdict will be out on them. Meigs and TC will both be down. I’m just keeping it real

If that sophomore class hits the weight room hard and some of these incoming fr class grow! They could be hard to handle in a couple years 

Edited by biggest

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Your reading comprehension is about as good as your game prognostications. Ain't nobody worried about them boys down south. TTP just taking a shot at Roy for bumpin his gums. I guess you forgot who cried the most on these boards about people getting players a few years back. (Ask them Greenback fellers if they can remember. I'm sure they could jog your memory for you.) I can remember us having a qb who played here all his life and transferred to AL his junior year but decided to come back home his senior season. Tore some sp people up. They were talking about a 25 mile rule being broken (not sure what that even is). Tried to get his dad to take him to Signal Mtn to play because they were a better team. Yeah I said Signal Mtn :lol:

We own that loss to Watertown no problem. The offense will adjust to the players on the field next year. The offense this year was lights out until the best athlete on the field gets hurt on the 2nd play of the last regular season game. It wasn't the same after that. MC should have pretty stout teams for the next 4 or 5 years at least.

No Marion fans on the 2022 1A thread but already got a few sp people on the 2A thread. Who's worried about who? I would say we are living "rent free" in their heads but that's a very touchy subject for them. Yep reckon so :roflol:

Just keepin it real too

Lol seem kinda sensitive with your response but thanks for the history lesson but honestly none of that stuff effects Marion. I’ve seen several post in other threads talking about the Twins and recruiting. Has nothing to do with Roy so no dice there kinfolk. Greenback and South Pitt trash talk is Greenback and South Pitt. Has zero to do with Marion County winning games. Earlier in year several including you were chiming in about transfers, rent or coaches being Roy etc but I guess that’s none of my business either. Even in your response you take another shot at South Pitt so are your sure it’s MC in their head kinfolk? I could care less about y’all’s rivalry. I believe you guys have a chance to take a step fwd or backward next year but that offense needs to go. #8 was player and wasn’t involved much. I personally don’t get the childish stuff between the fans bickering about another team that should be irrelevant to the other. Carry on though kinfolk. I’m just keeping it real

2 hours ago, biggest said:

If that sophomore class hits the weight room hard and some of these incoming fr class grow! They could be hard to handle in a couple years 

I was told that class can be special. He is def a stud. QB play will be big for them. Time will tell though. I don’t see them stumbling with Trousdale next year but that’s why you play the game. I’m just keeping it real