Class 2A 2022

TheLongestYard

21 hours ago, RHSPanther15 said:

Riverside returns most of their Defense , on offense they lose QB1 RB1&2 WR1 and both Tackles which is a lot of offense to replace TE1 who is also RB1 was the only kid to score against westview with 3TDs not to mention a solid kicker.

Our Rb1 will be back from injury he is highlight reel waiting to happen

#44 did a solid job in his absence 

I look for no drop off from this team going in to 2022

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Keep thinking TC will be down and the H20 season will end the same way as this season. H2O will be the team down TC returns its whole backfield besides from one back. From what I saw when H2O qb went down you'll have more to worry about than winning the east. 

This cat is not a H2O fan… as a matter of fact he picked against us every week… As for H2O being down, I wouldn’t think so!

2 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Our Rb1 will be back from injury he is highlight reel waiting to happen

#44 did a solid job in his absence 

I look for no drop off from this team going in to 2022

I meant from this year and I still think the running game will still be solid with a good O Line and 5&25 running the ball the passing aspect of the offense is what I think will drop off. Really hope 5 can stay healthy when he’s on the field he’s good.

1 minute ago, RiversideP said:

We have a good core returning on O biggest holes to fill will be #90 and our QB position. I think Montgomery will fill into that role at H-Back nicely 

#5 will be hard to stop was expecting a great things with him this year unfortunate he got hurt in  preseason scrimmage  want be much drop off in RB dept  #8 has the skills to be the next great QB 

Just now, Pantherpride45 said:

#5 will be hard to stop was expecting a great things with him this year unfortunate he got hurt in  preseason scrimmage  want be much drop off in RB dept  #8 has the skills to be the next great QB 

I agree, he is standing at 6’2. If he can develop the pass game he could be a monster. Kid is fast as we saw him at safety this year, good things to come!