Class 2A 2022

TheLongestYard

25 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Lol seem kinda sensitive with your response but thanks for the history lesson but honestly none of that stuff effects Marion. I’ve seen several post in other threads talking about the Twins and recruiting. Has nothing to do with Roy so no dice there kinfolk. Greenback and South Pitt trash talk is Greenback and South Pitt. Has zero to do with Marion County winning games. Earlier in year several including you were chiming in about transfers, rent or coaches being Roy etc but I guess that’s none of my business either. Even in your response you take another shot at South Pitt so are your sure it’s MC in their head kinfolk? I could care less about y’all’s rivalry. I believe you guys have a chance to take a step fwd or backward next year but that offense needs to go. #8 was player and wasn’t involved much. I personally don’t get the childish stuff between the fans bickering about another team that should be irrelevant to the other. Carry on though kinfolk. I’m just keeping it real

You could care less but here you are continually posting stuff. Seems you do care. It's pretty obvious you actually don't know much about the rivalry because that's just the way it is.

Just keepin it real.

Still.

4 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You could care less but here you are continually posting stuff. Seems you do care. It's pretty obvious you actually don't know much about the rivalry because that's just the way it is.

Just keepin it real.

Still.

I’m talking football here kinfolk. You quote me I will normally respond. I don’t care about y’all’s little childish old rivalry. Worry about Marion and y’all will be better off for it. That’s all it is. I’m just keeping it real 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Willy them jailhouse fellars ought to no about that Childress mans probation.  That tower man told me to keep my ear to the ground.  Some rumblings around the jailhouse about the one dimensional offence.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy I garuntee you theys a lot of folks around the jailhouse not too happy about those 2nd round exits.  Hearing theys a heap of folks looking for greener pastures closer to the state line.  

16 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest and Riverside will again be in position to play for a Semis spot in the R5/R6 bracket. I expect Forrest to be improved our two most productive runners were jr and soph this year. QB might be a freshman but he can play and has started every grade since flag football. @Salem can confirm.  

This time the game would be at Riverside though. 

Forrest should visit Riverside in November 2022 with a trip to the semis on the line again. Next year will be the first time without a truly dominant Region 7 team so Regions 5 and 6 will have a realistic chance to go to the ship.

Forrest has their top 4 rushers returning and should have an even better O-Line. If the DC returns the defense will be as good or better. But just like last season the QB position is in question. We will have a freshman who had a fantastic 8th grade season but not many teams will advance beyond Round 2 with a freshman 14 year old QB unless he looks like a 17 year old. Ours does not. It's inexcusable we are entering our 2nd offseason in a row with no clue who will take snaps for us in the spring. Any other Top 10 program in that predicament? 

25 minutes ago, Salem said:

Forrest should visit Riverside in November 2022 with a trip to the semis on the line again. Next year will be the first time without a truly dominant Region 7 team so Regions 5 and 6 will have a realistic chance to go to the ship.

Forrest has their top 4 rushers returning and should have an even better O-Line. If the DC returns the defense will be as good or better. But just like last season the QB position is in question. We will have a freshman who had a fantastic 8th grade season but not many teams will advance beyond Round 2 with a freshman 14 year old QB unless he looks like a 17 year old. Ours does not. It's inexcusable we are entering our 2nd offseason in a row with no clue who will take snaps for us in the spring. Any other Top 10 program in that predicament? 

Marion will have to replace 8 on defense for next year and try to find who can fill since 7,8,9,and 22 are gone and our kicker 81

9 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Marion will have to replace 8 on defense for next year and try to find who can fill since 7,8,9,and 22 are gone and our kicker 81

22 was a stud on defense. He really stood out.

IMO, Marion County is the only game on next year's schedule that we will be the underdog in. Also, IMO they were the only team in 2021 that had a big talent advantage over us but we managed to lose 4 games.  Hopefully, we can give you guys a better game next season at home.  

7 minutes ago, Salem said:

22 was a stud on defense. He really stood out.

IMO, Marion County is the only game on next year's schedule that we will be the underdog in. Also, IMO they were the only team in 2021 that had a big talent advantage over us but we managed to lose 4 games.  Hopefully, we can give you guys a better game next season at home.  

That’s what going hurt us next losing all on defense.

17 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Cooper kid for H20 is a stud. Impressive what he did as a Sophomore. I think they are the favorite. Tyner will be most talented in Chatt area imo then probably Marion but they lost 2 of 3 best playmakers so verdict will be out on them. Meigs and TC will both be down. I’m just keeping it real

Keep thinking TC will be down and the H20 season will end the same way as this season. H2O will be the team down TC returns its whole backfield besides from one back. From what I saw when H2O qb went down you'll have more to worry about than winning the east.