Congratulatons Tess Darby and Chloe Moore McNeil

Greenfieldfan

Wow is all I can say!  These two Greenfield girls are making out little town proud.  It is simply amazing that these two girls coming out of one of the smallest schools in the state of Tennessee, their senior class had 15 girls in it.  Both girls are playing for Top Ten teams in the nation.  Tess has started all 8 games for the #10 Tennessee Vols and Chloe is the first one off the bench for the #6 Indiana Hoosiers.  

It is just awesome to watch these girls on tv and think back to the 2-3 grade little dribblers and see them excel through a lot of hard work. They brought our little town of Greenfield together and we have memories you can’t take away.  I’m truly proud of both these girls. 

90A353D8-3BD7-4270-B5B4-7B2493143A0E.jpeg

C7B3C969-33C6-404D-A609-CAF65BDB2E12.png

6B1C9070-A83B-45AB-AFC9-3F47A958EF99.jpeg

C74B5F7B-F71C-4E2C-9C66-1F4E5A607EED.jpeg

Edited by Greenfieldfan
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Wow is all I can say!  These two Greenfield girls are making out little town proud.  It is simply amazing that these two girls coming out of one of the smallest schools in the state of Tennessee, their senior class had 15 girls in it.  Both girls are playing for Top Ten teams in the nation.  Tess has started all 8 games for the #10 Tennessee Vols and Chloe is the first one off the bench for the #6 Indiana Hoosiers.  

It is just awesome to watch these girls on tv and think back to the 2-3 grade little dribblers and see them excel through a lot of hard work. They brought our little town of Greenfield together and we have memories you can’t take away.  I’m truly proud of both these girls. 

90A353D8-3BD7-4270-B5B4-7B2493143A0E.jpeg

C7B3C969-33C6-404D-A609-CAF65BDB2E12.png

6B1C9070-A83B-45AB-AFC9-3F47A958EF99.jpeg

C74B5F7B-F71C-4E2C-9C66-1F4E5A607EED.jpeg

I have watched them both on TV and they are doing great. Edie is a great player too and will play big time ball. Shame she has been hurt. Greenfield is not through yet. Not saying they win it but they will have a shot at it when they get healthy and get a little more experience. Their district is going to be some good games especially with Bradford and Dresden getting better. 

• 1 month later...

Wow! Congratulations Tess Darby on a great win 70-58 today at Ole Miss arena. It seemed like half of the crowd today was from Greenfield. Tess has started every game so far for the (15-1) #7 ranked Lady Vols.  Tess had 13 points & 5 rebounds and played an awesome game. Greenfield is proud of you Tess.  

361CE39D-4DEE-47D8-977B-8B6F7FC5CB80.jpeg

Edited by Greenfieldfan

4 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Wow! Congratulations Tess Darby on a great win today at Ole Miss arena. It seemed like half of the crowd today was from Greenfield. Tess has started every game so far for the 15-1 #8 ranked Lady Vols.  Tess had 13 points & 5 rebounds and had just an awesome game.  Greenfield is proud of you Tess.  

Man where you at this year?? Seen Greenfield play 5 or 6 times hadn’t seen you yet. 

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Wow! Congratulations Tess Darby on a great win 70-58 today at Ole Miss arena. It seemed like half of the crowd today was from Greenfield. Tess has started every game so far for the (15-1) #7 ranked Lady Vols.  Tess had 13 points & 5 rebounds and played an awesome game. Greenfield is proud of you Tess.  

361CE39D-4DEE-47D8-977B-8B6F7FC5CB80.jpeg

I was in Oxford for the game today. Tess had a great game. It wasn’t hard to tell where the Greenfield faithful were setting. I’m sure she was happy to have her fan club there. 

Wow, I just watched both of our Greenfield girls on national tv and both started and both did awesome. Chloe had 10 points and 6 rebounds as #6 Indiana beat Purdue in OT. Awesome game Chloe. Then I flipped over to the SEC channel and Tess starts for the #5 Lady Vols in a big win over Kentucky. Tess had 9 points and played another great game.  

I have a sports trivia question for you? How many girls high schools teams in America have got two girls starting on the Top 6 college girls teams in America?  One and that’s tiny little Greenfield High School that graduated 35 kids in their senior class. If you can’t tell I’m kinda proud of Chloe and Tess and what they did at Greenfield. Both Chloe and Tess are awesome girls on and off the court. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

19 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Wow, I just watched both of our Greenfield girls on national tv and both started and both did awesome. Chloe had 10 points and 6 rebounds as #6 Indiana beat Purdue in OT. Awesome game Chloe. Then I flipped over to the SEC channel and Tess starts for the #5 Lady Vols in a big win over Kentucky. Tess had 9 points and played another great game.  

I have a sports trivia question for you? How many girls high schools teams in America have got two girls starting on the Top 6 college girls teams in America?  One and that’s tiny little Greenfield High School that graduated 35 kids in their senior class. If you can’t tell I’m kinda proud of Chloe and Tess and what they did at Greenfield. Both Chloe and Tess are awesome girls on and off the court. 

Not many. Greenfield should be proud!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So awesome to see our two Greenfield girls playing in March Madness for two big time teams.  Chloe had 7 pts 4 rebounds and 4 assists in #3 Indiana Hoosiers win. Tess started for the #4 Lady Vols in their big win and played well. Keep it going girls!

Let’s go Vols & Hoosiers!
Greenfield is proud of Chloe & Tess

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Trivia Question?

Name a Tennessee High School team that has two players in the NCAA Sweet 16?  Greenfield High School 

Both girls played great, I can’t say for sure but I don’t think that’s ever happened before. Way to go Chloe and Tess you make us proud!

Edited by Greenfieldfan