Congratulatons Tess Darby and Chloe Moore McNeil

Greenfieldfan

21 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Laughable. GC beat a WV team minus Callins by 9 and another big girl on a play around weekend. You actually have 2 D1 players and another on a D1 team, who should be D2 or NAIA. Ask your former coach....lol

I know you are desperately wanting to throw shade at ppl who accomplished things you never could, but you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Edie was offered by the same top 25 team that Jada Harrison and Savannah Davis are going to. She also had plenty other D1 offers. And you really think Coach T, thinks his team of college players couldn’t beat Westview? Are you delusional? 

40 minutes ago, GHSSupporter said:

I know you are desperately wanting to throw shade at ppl who accomplished things you never could, but you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Edie was offered by the same top 25 team that Jada Harrison and Savannah Davis are going to. She also had plenty other D1 offers. And you really think Coach T, thinks his team of college players couldn’t beat Westview? Are you delusional? 

You're right. I guess if I lived in Greenfield, I'd have the same passion as you do. The rest of us out here that watch more than 25-30 teams a year play know nothing. No shade thrown towards anyone and I didn't call anyone's name, but you did. Yep, you shouldn't do that. We're all delusional from WV, GC, and SS. lol

Edited by LetsGoBrandon

33 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

You're right. I guess if I lived in Greenfield, I'd have the same passion as you do. The rest of us out here that watch more than 25-30 teams a year play know nothing. No shade thrown towards anyone and I didn't call anyone's name, but you did. Yep, you shouldn't do that. We're all delusional from WV, GC, and SS. lol

You didn’t say a name but it’s obvious who you were talking about. So are you not gonna talk abt that ignorant comment you made that she’s D2 or naia? You didn’t know she was offered by the same school that the WV superstar is going to? 

44 minutes ago, GHSSupporter said:

You didn’t say a name but it’s obvious who you were talking about. So are you not gonna talk abt that ignorant comment you made that she’s D2 or naia? You didn’t know she was offered by the same school that the WV superstar is going to? 

We can back and forth as long as you want. I'm proud of the Greenfield girls for their accomplishments. They were fun to watch and Chloe is the greatest player to come out of that school in its' history of girls basketball. I'm just a realist about the matchups of the first 7-8 of the team aspect, and understand seeing teams from objective viewpoints since my kids have been out of school for over 20 years... I can do that, because I'm a fan of the game not just a certain team or players. Just so you not uninformed that WV "superstar", as you refer, was also sought by Tennessee as well & offered. I believe it's in the Jackson Sun back in 2021 when she was a Sophomore (you're smart enough to Google it), and she chose not to go there. When you want the reasons why they didn't play, I'll tell you like your cousin up there...ask your former coach. 

Westview lost to Union City that year and Greenfield had Union City 53-17 at half and the main team didnt play the second half like in most of their games their senior year. The Union City radio announcers were raving about that team and could not believe it right after UC had beaten Westview.

Brandon you must be a troublemaker or just a kid just trying to start something, because you sure dont know your basketball.  

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Westview lost to Union City that year and Greenfield had Union City 53-17 at half and the main team didnt play the second half like in most of their games their senior year. The Union City radio announcers were raving about that team and could not believe it right after UC had beaten Westview.

Brandon you must be a troublemaker or just a kid just trying to start something, because you sure dont know your basketball.  

You're right, not to mention 3 of their starters didn't play that game because of sickness...but that's not an excuse. UC beat them outright. That Greenfield team was the greatest team ever assembled. GC, SS, and WV are just plain jealous.

Y'all need to put "state champions" on the Gold Ball for the Covid year too, so you can say you got two of them. lol

Edited by LetsGoBrandon

1 hour ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

We can back and forth as long as you want. I'm proud of the Greenfield girls for their accomplishments. They were fun to watch and Chloe is the greatest player to come out of that school in its' history of girls basketball. I'm just a realist about the matchups of the first 7-8 of the team aspect, and understand seeing teams from objective viewpoints since my kids have been out of school for over 20 years... I can do that, because I'm a fan of the game not just a certain team or players. Just so you not uninformed that WV "superstar", as you refer, was also sought by Tennessee as well & offered. I believe it's in the Jackson Sun back in 2021 when she was a Sophomore (you're smart enough to Google it), and she chose not to go there. When you want the reasons why they didn't play, I'll tell you like your cousin up there...ask your former coach. 

I didn’t say anything negative about the “superstar”. She is a legit superstar for this area. You’re the one that tried to discredit Edie, without saying her name. The fact is, no team in this area has ever had the type of talent that Greenfield team had, especially in recent memory. WV will beat Greenfield most years. But for that 3 year stretch, it was all Greenfield, not even close either. You just don’t seem to understand what that kinda talent does, especially in small school basketball. If you have 3 players like that (and 2 others that had offers as well) it doesn’t matter what you’re 7-10 does. Just look at what finally got WV over the hump? Same type of a team that they normally have, except having a legit stud outs you over the top. Now imagine 3 of them. 

22 minutes ago, GHSSupporter said:

I didn’t say anything negative about the “superstar”. She is a legit superstar for this area. You’re the one that tried to discredit Edie, without saying her name. The fact is, no team in this area has ever had the type of talent that Greenfield team had, especially in recent memory. WV will beat Greenfield most years. But for that 3 year stretch, it was all Greenfield, not even close either. You just don’t seem to understand what that kinda talent does, especially in small school basketball. If you have 3 players like that (and 2 others that had offers as well) it doesn’t matter what you’re 7-10 does. Just look at what finally got WV over the hump? Same type of a team that they normally have, except having a legit stud outs you over the top. Now imagine 3 of them. 

lol. Keep drinking that cool-aid, it's evidently in the water up there in G'town. 

On 2/10/2023 at 1:24 PM, Greenfieldfan said:

Everybody knows why Westview Greenfield didnt play so dont go there.  Even Westviews team last year or this year couldnt beat Chloe & Tess and that Greenfield team.  Greenfield would have beat the Westview team in those years by 10-15 points (10 out of 10 times)  Westview wouldnt schedule that game and I understand why.  Its a shame that we didnt play each other but Greenfield did everything possible to get that game.  We would have played at Westview. That Greenfield team will go down as the best West Tennessee team ever.  

A single A team that won 1 gold ball will be the best west tn team ever?? And you are telling people they don’t know ball??? They would’ve been 4th in the district to that 09 GC/OC/Westview district. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

https://www.facebook.com/100064812364028/posts/567455198758221/?vh=e

https://fb.watch/iLC5mZnI-h/?mibextid=l066kq

Chloe Moore McNeil is on fire for the #2 Indians Hoosiers.  Proud of you Chloe.  

Chloe did a great job guarding and disrupting Caitlin Clark the other night. She perfects her role and she is in great shape, and seems to be having fun playing a game of basketball. I've been impressed with Indiana in the women's game more than any other team that's out there. 

4 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Chloe did a great job guarding and disrupting Caitlin Clark the other night. She perfects her role and she is in great shape, and seems to be having fun playing a game of basketball. I've been impressed with Indiana in the women's game more than any other team that's out there. 

Agree. She looked great last night against Michigan. Looks like she could have played another game after that one. Very efficient on offense as well. IU is a much better team with Chloe on the floor IMO.