Congratulatons Tess Darby and Chloe Moore McNeil

Greenfieldfan

5 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I'll definitely take my 2005-2006 North Side girls over any of those Greenfield teams that Tess and Chloe were on. It's not a shot at Greenfield either. Not to mention the 04-05 North Side girls with Sha Brooks on it, and even the Dyersburg girls in that same year.

Everybody is partial to their own team. Gibson County’s  2009 and 2010 teams I wouldn’t take over any of them. Heather Butler was just phenomenal. She could run for mayor of Dyer and win by a landslide.

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Everybody is partial to their own team. Gibson County’s  2009 and 2010 teams I wouldn’t take over any of them. Heather Butler was just phenomenal. She could run for mayor of Dyer and win by a landslide.

She probably needs to run for mayor in Dyer. Heard lots of people in Dyer were upset over the election y'all had in November. 

Point being: I know Greenfieldfan is saying Greenfield's team with Chloe and Tess would be the best team ever, and I doubt that's true. I will take those North Side girls with LaVanda Ross, Sha Brooks, Gwen Delk and a good complimentary support cast over what we have witnessed at Greenfield. I'm sure the same with you and the GC girls in 09/10. Agreed with what you said, fans can pick the best "team" from their school and can figure out how they can beat those recent Greenfield teams.

Goodluck in Loretto

26 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Edie Darby - Go Girl! Your day is coming, better than any PG we got on the floor up there right now. 

Proud of all 3 Greenfield girls!

F6A0DFBE-0F21-4105-9C01-8EAA372D214A.jpeg

Look man. It’s fair to say there’s not one person on here that’s not happy and proud of the girls from greenfield and their accomplishments.  I know I am.  But you don’t get to tell people how to feel or what to say. Especially on a message board.  Lots of opinions.   And the vast majority disagreed with your take about them being the best team to come out of west tn.  That’s it’s. There’s nothing personal.  You made it about it the team.  And here you are doing the same thing  badmouthing players in Knoxville by saying Edie is better than all them.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

She probably needs to run for mayor in Dyer. Heard lots of people in Dyer were upset over the election y'all had in November. 

Point being: I know Greenfieldfan is saying Greenfield's team with Chloe and Tess would be the best team ever, and I doubt that's true. I will take those North Side girls with LaVanda Ross, Sha Brooks, Gwen Delk and a good complimentary support cast over what we have witnessed at Greenfield. I'm sure the same with you and the GC girls in 09/10. Agreed with what you said, fans can pick the best "team" from their school and can figure out how they can beat those recent Greenfield teams.

Goodluck in Loretto

Appreciate it!! Nobody really ever knows. Good luck to South Side!! Y’all are my pick to win it all. Going to be interesting for sure. Keep playing fast and getting after people and y’all will be OK. 

1 hour ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Look man. It’s fair to say there’s not one person on here that’s not happy and proud of the girls from greenfield and their accomplishments.  I know I am.  But you don’t get to tell people how to feel or what to say. Especially on a message board.  Lots of opinions.   And the vast majority disagreed with your take about them being the best team to come out of west tn.  That’s it’s. There’s nothing personal.  You made it about it the team.  And here you are doing the same thing  badmouthing players in Knoxville by saying Edie is better than all them.  

You I need to move on this thread is about Edie Tess and Chloe.  This whole thread is about them.  Don’t cause problems.  If you can’t say anything positive towards our girls, Move on.  

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Appreciate it!! Nobody really ever knows. Good luck to South Side!! Y’all are my pick to win it all. Going to be interesting for sure. Keep playing fast and getting after people and y’all will be OK. 

You made a major mistake by claiming I'm a fan of that school down there. I'm a North Side by heart! Not that other school

13 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

You I need to move on this thread is about Edie Tess and Chloe.  This whole thread is about them.  Don’t cause problems.  If you can’t say anything positive towards our girls, Move on.  

This forum is about Highschool sports and this is a college thread, lets move it to the college forum....since you get to tell people what to do.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 7:28 PM, GHSSupporter said:

I’m sorry, but you keep saying they “only won 1 gold ball”. You do realize that they were undefeated winning games by over 30 ppg when their season was ended in the state tourney by Covid? Idk that anyone says it’s the best 4 year run by a team ever. Even though it was pretty dang good. 123-13, 3 state tourneys, 1 gold ball, and an undefeated season that wasn’t finished. The only difference in them and those Gibson county teams, was Gibson county got to play 2 more games. I actually think them and those Gibson co teams would be a great game. But to say Greenfield would finish 4th in that district is dumbfounding. 

WV

4 state tourneys

2 gold balls 

*had as good a chance at winning the covid tourney as all the remaining teams, which would have made 3 Golds but will never know and it's not fair to other 3 teams who were still playing as well*

123-8 (It's not the best 4-year run "ever", but it's pretty good as well)

Note: I appreciated your team's run through those years and no one on here is disputing how good Greenfield was during that stretch. We all pull for the local girls at the next level and hope Chloe & Tess continue doing great things at Indiana & Tennessee. We're all proud of them and all of the great teams from all over the North-West. 

Edited by LetsGoBrandon