How good are West Tn Teams?

BallIsLife1

7 minutes ago, Intense said:

Henry Co did not handle TCA this Summer!

I would say this,  If I lost to someone who I never I threatened to take the lead from,  I would feel like I was handled.  maybe a poor choice of words on my part, but if roles were reversed, I would have no argument.  But then again, If TCA beat Henry county by 1 point and you said that yall handled us,  I wouldnt argue that either.   a one point win or loss is  the same as a 25 point win or loss.

Edited by HCHSladyPats

2 minutes ago, HCHSladyPats said:

I would say this,  If I lost to someone who I never I threatened to take the lead from,  I would feel like I was handled.  maybe a poor choice of words on my part, but if roles were reversed, I would have no argument.

I don’t recall TCA playing HC this Summer. The only losses I recall for the Summer were McKenzie and I believe it was Murfreesboro Oakland in the FCA camp at Johnson Bible University.  

1 minute ago, Intense said:

I don’t recall TCA playing HC this Summer. The only losses I recall for the Summer were McKenzie and I believe it was Murfreesboro Oakland in the FCA camp at Johnson Bible University.  

So you dont recall, interesting,   We were up and was never threatened, but I am proud of how you stood up for your team.    HC played TCA in the old gym at Gleason.    Summer games are just that, meaningless, however, that is my argument for why HC is my #5 over TCA

2 minutes ago, HCHSladyPats said:

So you dont recall, interesting,   We were up and was never threatened, but I am proud of how you stood up for your team.    HC played TCA in the old gym at Gleason.    Summer games are just that, meaningless, however, that is my argument for why HC is my #5 over TCA

I don’t recall going to Gleason.  I will check with our head coach and verify.  Maybe I missed that one.  I recall games at McKenzie and Bethel but not Gleason.  I’ll get back to you on that one tommorrow.  The reason I said you didn’t handle us is because I didn’t think we played you.  

1 hour ago, HCHSladyPats said:

Beat them by about 12, Never trailed, missing our big in that game, poor choice of words,  we were in control the entire game.  you are welcome to argue that as well.

Don’t worry about it…..  I was called out by the TCA folks not long ago about my wording on the GC win over TCA.   Seems to be a trend…..   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Don’t worry about it…..  I was called out by the TCA folks not long ago about my wording on the GC win over TCA.   Seems to be a trend…..   

LadyPats we are both correct.  I don’t recall because I wasn’t there.  I was in a golf tournament.  You are correct that we did play at Gleason and lost by 12 or so.  There were other circumstances I won’t go into but fair assessment that HC should be #5.  We will just have to look at common opponents from here out.  We have two big games next week against Greenfield and McKenzie.  First game against Greenfield wasn’t very competitive due to Darby being limited.  She played but prob was only 50%.  Will be a much tougher game if she’s healthy.  MCKenzie will be the real test.  Playing Gibson Co within 6 is a pretty good indication where we stand.  No doubt HC is a real good team.  

Edited by Intense