South Pittsburg 2022

LethalAttack

On 1/4/2022 at 10:08 AM, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says he appears to have issues with injuries? The Pirates again have good youngons coming along but need to eat more & git bigger fast.

Injuries? I’m not sure he had any injuries until he tweaked his knee in the Gordonsville game, which seemed to bother him throughout the rest of playoffs. I may be mistaken but I think he may have missed a regular season game due to dental surgery. I do agree we got some good ones coming up but they definitely need a coach to get them bigger. 

On 12/6/2021 at 12:18 PM, powerp said:

SP will have skill kids. I expect Kam Wellington to put on a show at qb. Kid is a baller. Just need a line…

I’ve been on these threads for years. Mostly for entertainment, but dang it I miss football. There are plenty of skill kids coming back and a few that may be overlooked and rarely mentioned. I think with the right coach and getting these kids in the right positions, the Pirates will be just fine. I can’t wait to see how they use Wellington. He is an athlete and could be beneficial in several positions. I also can’t wait to watch Cash, Hargis, Pellam and a couple other underclassmen moving up. 

3 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I haven’t heard much regarding the coaching search. I’m not even sure if they have conducted interviews. Does anybody know?

I’ve been told the principal met with the team and told them they would have a coach by the end of the month. Whatever that means. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:46 AM, Southtowner said:

@OLD PIRATE 

You're in trouble.

Go to jail.

Go directly to jail.

Do not pass go.

Do not collect $200.

You fellers itching to start a HEEP of wrong yapping. Old Pirate been gone no where’s neither. OP been a mite punny after getting the gonads cut on. Thought a right smart bout getting one of them Delux Pumps installed. Ole RD been bragging bout his too much and that skillet of his done let The Cave skillet Slinger know about double matches and sitch. Leastways,  some feller went and took OP’s Gold Star causing RD & OP unable to communicate privately. Coacht jest trying to help OP out and you fellers gone and start orchestrating. The younger skillet slinger in the herd helping with this e-mail mess. BTW, us War Eagle don’t take kindly to Bulldogs nor Elephants. But was great to see Bama fall flat. Jest fer those nosing fellers, OP is headed to South Texas fer a spell, so hire a good coach this time and Not a nary SOS! 

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

You fellers itching to start a HEEP of wrong yapping. Old Pirate been gone no where’s neither. OP been a mite punny after getting the gonads cut on. Thought a right smart bout getting one of them Delux Pumps installed. Ole RD been bragging bout his too much and that skillet of his done let The Cave skillet Slinger know about double matches and sitch. Leastways,  some feller went and took OP’s Gold Star causing RD & OP unable to communicate privately. Coacht jest trying to help OP out and you fellers gone and start orchestrating. The younger skillet slinger in the herd helping with this e-mail mess. BTW, us War Eagle don’t take kindly to Bulldogs nor Elephants. But was great to see Bama fall flat. Jest fer those nosing fellers, OP is headed to South Texas fer a spell, so hire a good coach this time and Not a nary SOS! 

Who would figure an old side-saddle single wing Tail Back would end up being an SOS?  Tim Moore may have been a hole knocker, but he didn't quit in the middle of the season.  Some of you old cast iron tossers should have got hose skillet slingers off his back.

15 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate im real mad at Wendy for telling all these skillet slingers about this double pump ive recently purchased.  Dad burnit Wendy is about to kill ole RD over dead.  She thinks im one of them energized bunnies.  One thing for sure OP ole RD can raise the expectations around the cave now.  LRDAO…. You think im joking but im not.

On 1/11/2022 at 7:55 PM, OLD PIRATE said:

Gonad surgery?

You'll have to get the ole jock refitted.